Something for my fellow freaks in the room

So I figure that you freaks would enjoy this more than anyone else, and since it's not for review credit I'll put it here.

So after golf night last week I decided that I needed a little titty in my face so I went to the usual local place. It was pretty boring sadly. None of the local crew made it out so I hung out for a while until my inside girl made her way over to me. We hung out, had a couple of drinks, usual shit. I call her my inside girl because she sends girls willing to play my way, well sadly this night there wasn't anyone on the roster. There was a "new" girl from another local club with known players, took her for a spin and was more the typical stripper shit. "oh baby, etc, yada yada yada" I decided to get while the getting was good and headed home... not. Instead I ended up at another local joint wondering if a certain waitress I had put some work on was around. Nope, I was about to hit the road when the dice decided to change their pips. Out walks a tall skinny girl with green hair, dark make-up and a few tats. The freak alarm bell went off and I decided to order another drink

When she took her turn on stage I strolled to rail with a buck (so romantic right?), and when she approached I asked her, "So when did you first know that you were a freak?" You know when you get that little return glint in the eye and you can see the dawn of realization that they've met a fellow kinkster? Bingo. After her set she sat with me and she told me the tale of how she first knew, and of her first master, went into some pretty good detail about how they started and what she liked and what she didn't. During the flow of conversation she let me know that she was a switch (same here) and told me that she was only dom "in here" Evil little bells were ringing the whole time. She quoted above market rate for time in the back (sadly typical of this place, the reason I'm not alone in only going there occasionally.) I unsurprisingly agreed and off we went.

When we got to the rooms, she poked her head into a couple and she lingered momentarily, watching. I really knew then I had met someone I wanted to play with. While we waited for the next song she explained her rules and how many violations I would get. Damn did I want to break the rules and.... She began with the normal humping, and I asked if I may adjust myself (being in sub-mode & all ) She gave me permission and I asked what she would like to be called. Mistress. Of course. A little more humping and the real fun began. She reached up and began to choke me. Firmly but not dangerously, and she began to whisper sweet depravities in my ear... then bit it. By this time I'm as hard as a rock and ask, "Mistress, may I have your leave to touch your ass?" "You may" Game on. We continued through a song of dirty talk and humping, at the song break she said that I had been a dirty little boy and should be punished. "Get up on that bench and give me your ass!" Thrilled, I obliged. As she began to spank I slipped into sub-space and felt the joy of her open hand. I knew she was surprised by how hard she was hitting me, all the while with me saying thank you over and over. She told me to turn around and immediately jumped on my lap, pressing herself hard and rough against my cock.

More dirty talk ensued, she held my hands above my head as she bit into my nipples, and fully committed now I said, "kick me in the balls." I could see the lust in her eyes as she heard it. "Are you sure?" Oh yes, I was sure. She tentatively landed a few blows, receiving only a smile from me. Harder she kicked, I knew I had her now. We had already talked about how "the sub has all the power" and I knew at that moment she, my mistress, was mine. I then asked her to slap me, knowing this was one of the things she enjoyed as a sub herself, and she asked me how hard. "As hard as you like it," I replied. We held each other's eyes, seeing how deeply we wanted it. SMACK! "Harder!" SMACK! "Harder!" I reached down touching her pussy, knowing what I would find. "That's one," she said and SMACK! again. Thank you Mistress. "Mistress, would you spit in my mouth?" "I don't know if I can do that." "Yes... Yes you can, please..." She did, once, twice. Missing a little on the second, I could well imagine her nearly to orgasm as she pushed what had landed on my cheek into my mouth. She pushed her fingers into my mouth so I could suck them.

We held each others gaze as the song ended. Sparks flying. "Goodbye my mistress." "I will see you again," she replied.

Perhaps she will... perhaps she will.
Awesome post babe... Makes me hot as fuck lol
Why not quit the bars and shoot for the stars we would love to dominate you
Great post !
Good promoting on Another Realm.
  • ztonk
  • 07-05-2016, 02:36 PM
So I figure that you freaks would enjoy this more than anyone else, and since it's not for review credit I'll put it here. Originally Posted by Theo.Guderian
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Just FYI, you can write this as a review in Another Realm (click New Review at the top of the forum) and earn credit for it, if you wanted.

ztonk
AnotherRealmMod
Thanks Ladies! Next time I'm down that way I'll reach out!

Will do ztonk, appreciate it!
Thanks for the post.