Yet, another example...

Another example of "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-mahe...blicans-taxes/

Maher = one sick fuck.

Just another reason that the left has lost all credibility.
Ann is probably right. The jurors are more than likely a pack of liberals.

Conservatives only want the guilty to die. Libs only want to kill the innocent.
Had Caylee Anthony only died two years earlier. In the womb. We never would have even heard of her.

BTW, class warfare won't work. Never has. Never will. After all, don't we all aspire to be "the rich"? The ones who really do create and maintain jobs in this country. Or, are you happy just being part of the middle class?

The victims.

I suppose we should get ready for another round of layoffs. In the aviation building industry. You know? Those "middle class" people who build those corporate jets that get sold to "the rich". Reminds me of the 90's and the "yacht tax". What a fiasco that was.

democrats... The party of unintended consequences.

gfe
I'm sure trickle down economics will start working real soon. we're still operating under the tax cuts you hold near and dear. The Anthony case was about the constitution, as a republican you should support the outcome and stop bitching about it. She had her day in court, Prosecution failed, end of story.
I'm sure trickle down economics will start working real soon. Originally Posted by budman33
Smells like piss to me.
The ones who really do create and maintain jobs in this country. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Maintain my arse. You must be refering to those rich people who sent 3 million jobs to China and India over the last ten years and don't pay any Federal taxes.

You must have missed my last thread, try and keep up would ya.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=254050
Taxes Upon Taxes Upon... Originally Posted by Billy_Saul
So?

Let's find a little perspective....

0.9% medicare tax hike for those making over $200,000 a year? You're talking about the top 3% of wage earners in the United States!!

Here's my favorite asinine ignorant quote from this article:
"so many middle-class families will soon be considered rich and pay the surcharge as their incomes rise past $250,000 due to tax-bracket creep."

SO MANY MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES???? Is this supposed to be a fucking joke? You know who makes 250k a year?

****Barely 1.5% of the entire population of the United States!!!****

2.3% tax on medical device importers? You're fucking kidding me again, right Billy? You know what the UK charges importers? 20%...That's right Billy, TWENTY FUCKING PERCENT! You know why? Cause it encourages the manufacturing and purchase of goods made at home, that's why. More goods made and sold at home equals more jobs. More jobs and more sales equals more taxes. More taxes equals more revenue to pay for things like oh, I dunno...soldiers in Iraq and tax cuts for billionaire corporations.

40% exise tax on high cost insurance plans. DUH! And can I get a HELL YES! The whole idea behind taxing these plans is to discourage plans that are overly generous. High cost insurance is a major contributor to the high cost of health care. If the insurance companies are willing to pay it, then healthcare providers are free to charge whatever they want.

And here we all are being led to believe you're some sort of Conservative. Pffffttthhhh. Yeah, right.

Finally, let's not forget that the best economic times and best job growth the U.S. has experienced in recent times was under Clinton...while paying considerably more in taxes than we are paying now.