Encounter: Erotic Colombian Sweetheart – Andre

User ID: -
Date: October 2022
Name: Andre
Phone: 772-666-0586
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/95210880
City: Marietta
State: Georgia
Address: West side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: gifts, convo, LFK, DFK (tons), breast worship (lots), DATYx2, 69, FIV, BBBJ x2, BLS, Ass play, CG, Mish, standing k9, lazy k9, surfboard, MPCFS, cuddling, more hugs, kisses, great app convo, promise to play again soon.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark and beautiful
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Andre is an absolutely stunning Colombian lady. Bombshell on the outside, total sweetheart inside. Honestly the most beautiful one I've ever seen and that's saying something. All natural and so soft. Perfectly shape & figure and she has a very loving nature. Pretty face, amazing figure, DD's to die for, bright eyes that smile and so seductive. English is a bit of challenge, but she is fluent in body language. I have seen her twice and date # 3 being planned as we speak. She’s right in that sweet spot for me.

Non-VIP’s – should be All you need to know. Go see her quickly as she travels often and only in town for a short time. BTW, her old number is dead and new one is 772-666-0586

VIP's - read on for the lovely details……
Recommendation: OMG, Yes Yes & Yes
  • shon
  • 10-30-2022, 05:53 AM
Complete different experience for me!