Should I tell the providers that I saw that I tested positive for 3 STDs?

Recently tested positive for two different STDs. One of them being HIV. I have seen multiple different girls and most of the time, we did it raw and some even Greek. This was before and after being confirmed positive.

I feel like I should not tell anyone.
Seeing that all of your reviews are for Studios, your admission just put a big dent in their future business.
This guy has trolled in the studio forums forever now. Posted to many lies it’s not even funny (like an imaginary 3 some with providers that were not in the same location or would ever do doubles let alone a threesome). Guess it’s been long enough the ban got lifted.
IMHO, an individual who cases trouble for his/her own amusement in this manner should be permanently removed from the site.
Well look who's back with this handle after being on vacation!! The stud of raw studio Greek has returned
IMHO, an individual who cases trouble for his/her own amusement in this manner should be permanently removed from the site. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
He just returns with a new handle or uses one that gets un-banned.
Recently tested positive for two different STDs. One of them being HIV. I have seen multiple different girls and most of the time, we did it raw and some even Greek. This was before and after being confirmed positive.

I feel like I should not tell anyone. Originally Posted by aku1999
After reading your post , It made me positively sick to my stomach . If this is a joke , this is one of the most cruel jokes I have ever seen . If it's true , you are putting providers lives in danger. I also see you just reviewed a provider yesterday .

It also seems from other posters you like to create drama . There is something seriously wrong with this . Drama is he said she said , NOT I have a disease that I am passing out that could make providers very ill the rest of there lives
After reading your post , It made me positively sick to my stomach . If this is a joke , this is one of the most cruel jokes I have ever seen . If it's true , you are putting providers lives in danger. I also see you just reviewed a provider yesterday .

It also seems from other posters you like to create drama . There is something seriously wrong with this . Drama is he said she said , NOT I have a disease that I am passing out that could make providers very ill the rest of there lives Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Yes Aku is a known drama queen.

It also seems from other posters you like to create drama . There is something seriously wrong with this . Drama is he said she said , NOT I have a disease that I am passing out that could make providers very ill the rest of there lives Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Unfortunately.. this guy loves to cause havoc.. but this is a new low. If it’s true (which given his last track record, hard to believe anything he says), he is being a terrible person by not telling providers, endangering many people.
Agree with ntx and RickyG. He has the most fantastical, out of this world experiences, apparently. Nothing he says can be believed. His writings are a danger to this community.
A. You could be lying, in which case you have certainly still damaged the lives, reputations and potentially how those women provide for their families and if that’s the case then shame on you because that’s disgusting.
B. You could be telling the truth in which case my heart breaks for everyone involved but then would really suck for you as you have so blatantly announced that you are still seeing providers KNOWINGLY, and now I’ll have to look up the law on that but admission pretty much seals the deal for some much needed vacation time on your part if I’m not mistaken and it would be LIFE CHANGING for those women and their families. Let’s not even mention the panic that you just ensued on this forum as a direct result of your words and should any of them already be struggling with mental health then I guarantee sir what you just did has done irrevocable damage to their minds true or not.
C. Here’s what I do know….the tongue is one of the most powerful weapons in this life and comes in at a close second to the brain, if not equal to in my opinion. So what you have done sir is certainly altered the events of your future and I imagine it’s gonna provide you with an important life lesson much like “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” that perhaps you are overdue for.

Xoxo ��
Report the troll and move on.
Some people are attention seekers, and it doesn't matter to them if it's positive or negative attention.
Staff is reviewing this thread. Speculating another's medical condition does violate ECCIE guidelines, especially when STDs are involved. However, there is no violation in self admission. The issue here is, is this a troll fucking with the community or someone who is self-admitting in the open.

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Staff will in vestigate and take actions as needed.

I sincerely hope it's just a cruel joke. The idea of putting others' lives in danger for your own amusement or pleasure is just nauseating. And even worse, the idea of withholding information that could alert a provider to seek life-saving treatment, is just sick.

But on a deeper level, this is part of a pattern of contempt and dehumanization I often see directed toward providers. The good providers provide men with a service we want and, on some level, need. I have left many a session feeling rejuvinated, as though I had just had a great therapy session.

Why treat the ladies who offer this much needed service with anything less than total respect? (Yes, I have had experiences with bad providers too, but most of the time they have treated me very well).

Ok, rant over.