The appointment started going down hill when......

...she asked me to grab some "Beano" while I was at Walgreen's grabbing condoms.

...she asked me to grab some "Beano" while I was at Walgreen's grabbing condoms.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Umm nah...you can't force a session under those conditions...LOL!

For me it went downhill 2hrs after we were scheduled to meet and she overslept because she was hungover from picking up a chick in a bar the night before...she came to the incall from the chicks place...true story.

I thought that etiquette mandated that providers provide protection to ensure their viability?

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
First red flag should have been her making you buy condoms!
ALWAYS bring your own condoms, sometimes the girl will only have one, meaning no chance of round two.
I was seeing an Eccie girl before I joined, she was sick one night so there was no play. But I offered to bring her some soup to help settle her stomach. Got to the store and called her asking what flavor she wanted, big mistake, she said while I was at the store could I pick up some tampons too? That's GFE in the wrong direction I tell ya...

The appointment started going down hill when...........She stepped out from behind the door and I got my first look at photo vs reality
....she took off her panties and the stench made me throw up in my mouth a little bit

....she wanted to talk for 40 minutes and then wouldn't take her panties off

....her kid called while we were mid-coitus, and she told me to keep going while she answered it

....she gagged while in BBBJ and then threw up all over me

.....I got a look at her and became aware of why she doesn't post face pics
The appointment started going down hill when...........She stepped out from behind the door and I got my first look at photo vs reality Originally Posted by citizen44

+1
When i walked in and she already asked for a tip
.....when she asks you to bring a bottle of wine because she was losing her buzz and can only do sessions when she's drunk

....when you walk in the room and can see there is still a wet spot on the bed

... when she confirms the appointment but then says it's $75 extra for the "room fee"
... when she texts me Saturday morning asking what time we were going to meet today, and we hadn't set a day yet. Should have known then it wasn't her sending the PMs.
... when she texts me Saturday morning asking what time we were going to meet today, and we hadn't set a day yet. Should have known then it wasn't her sending the PMs.
When she has a black light and turns it on.
....she took off her panties and the stench made me throw up in my mouth a little bit

....she wanted to talk for 40 minutes and then wouldn't take her panties off

....her kid called while we were mid-coitus, and she told me to keep going while she answered it

....she gagged while in BBBJ and then threw up all over me

.....I got a look at her and became aware of why she doesn't post face pics Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Well damn!
When I've given her all of my screening info including race but walk in to the room to "I didn't know you were black"