Buying Lingerie

What are some store in the galleria area that I could buy lingerie with out having to deal with the mall? Any suggestions?
  • BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Drive south on Chimney Rock and look to your left just as you pass under 59. There is an adult toy store there. I don't recall the name, but it is definately there and sells what you are looking for.
What are some store in the galleria area that I could buy lingerie with out having to deal with the mall? Originally Posted by sxyveronica
I'm Interested In knowing also....
  • N.M.
  • 09-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Pleasure Zone on Richmond has a decent selection sometimes.
Katz
Don't bother with la' erotica, on the feeder, their selection sucks.

Try Cindies off of Westheimer. There is some kind 50 percent off sale going on now.
  • Peter
  • 09-08-2015, 11:35 PM
iif you want avoid the Galleria, you could go to Victoria Secret in River Oaks - same prices but way less crowds. There is also a nice selection of lingerie at a shop next to the River Oaks theatre off of West Gray. The stuff is pricey but nice quality and the staff are knowledgeable.
Smoochee's is 24x7...

http://houston.about.com/od/shopping...In-Houston.htm

Victoria Secrets has so much more to choose from online than going in the store...from the comfort of your own home!
Top Drawer in the Galleria area if you're looking for lingerie quality equivalent to or a step or two above what can be found in department stores and VS.

La Mode in River Oaks if you're looking for the likes of La Perla and other high end lingerie designers. Pricy and swanky boutique.

Both have personalized service and a wide selection of styles and sizes.... and largish changing rooms
Bad hippo, bad, Bad, BAD HIPPO!!!
try here

http://eroticcabaret.com/

they in mid town.. have an online store too
Bad hippo, bad, Bad, BAD HIPPO!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hah! Oh but it's good to be bad!

Both have personalized service and a wide selection of styles and sizes.... and largish changing rooms Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
So, you're saying they cater to the hippo trade?
Woolsworth