Why some providers don't change their age ... Lol :-)

Lol why do some of the providers keep showing their age as something for yrs...??? Are they static and don't change ?
this is a fantasy website, some girls want to stay forever young.

Good song BTW.
Would you see them if they did?
  • BDD
  • 09-09-2015, 01:29 PM
It's the COF thing. They rub the jizz in and it keeps them from aging. LOL
lol lmfao ... Some tend to keep their age between 18-21 and keep telling they are school girls... On the other side I always want to add a couple of yrs more to my age lol
Somewhere around 32 they have to stop saying they are in nursing school and start saying they are a nurse.
It's a rule, I thinck.
It bugs the shit out of me. A spa girl once told me mamasan doesnt allow them to tell their real age bc the jons only see young chicks. I dont see what an indy gains from lying but they insist they're 25 when clearly they're a mid 70's model hahaha. Just tell the truth ladies youth isnt always beautiful
It's a competitive thing!! When you run your filters and search for providers, what age range do you choose?? You just might miss that hidden gem by setting your age filter too low. The ladies want to make sure we know what we could possibly be missing out on...
The same reason the pictures remain the same with weght gain and gravity making the product less desirable.
It's a marketing thing. Women trying to predict the minds of men thinking that youth is more desirable than truth.
Lmao! What a question lol