Do You Gent's Shower after a hot rump with a Provider ?

I'v have had many guy's who don't shower after wards
and think to myself , are you going home to the SO
with out a shower .
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Shower with them afterwards.

Clean your conscience. tee hee.
Clean your conscience. cute Ze
I usually do, but sometimes don't if I am going straight home. But, I am happy. I don't have an SO at home.
I don't have anything to hide.
Life is awesome!
Gina,

Did you mean a "hot romp" or "hot rump"?
Coming home freshly showered is as big of a red flag as smelling perfume. I only hobby if I know I’ll get home first. And I prefer using my own shower.
Shower before session, I shower after if s.o. going to give me some.
I shower after a hot rump - especially with the hottest rump - ~Ze~ and all her fucking glitter... shit's damn near impossible to get off.
Shower usually before and after a session
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Yes given the opportunity of course. I can fast track a fib about smelling soapy fresh better than quim.
Before I knew about this place and the things that go on about the day I walked into a restroom at a family fast food joint and a frantic guy was washing his dick in the sink... it was a very awkward pause, moment of disbelief, then wave of acceptance and "mind your business and gtfo".
Fast forward in life and I have fouled a few sinks myself, but I have the sense to lock the damn door
Rump / Romp .. get it on . Fxxing .sex
call it what you will

but smelling like soap is better then smelling like another woman !
Or Just shower with out soap lol
90% of the time I do unless the shower looks dirtier than I feel. I also don’t use scented soaps but will do a rinse instead. I also prefer to shower beforehand unless I did right before the session.
Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Awesome Ze!!! Hahahaha
Coming home freshly showered is as big of a red flag as smelling perfume. I only hobby if I know I’ll get home first. And I prefer using my own shower. Originally Posted by pistol shot
I would think this is true. I don’t hobby when there is a SO in the picture. I don’t keep them if I’m not happy with them, anyway. One of the many advantages of not marrying them.