the UTR conunbrum

There was some discussion on another thread about how to change into a low volume UTR provider.

So if you're a UTR low volume guy looking for UTR low volume girl, how do you
do a search? As in, age 18-40, reviews 0 to 3.

I realize it's a dumb question because the website exists to make people known. Maybe there's a middle ground. Any tips appreciated.
Find someone who is NOT a FS provider - a great masseuse, maybe -
and make her an offer she can't refuse. You may even hook a
non- provider this way. But you may have to offer an amount
that is sufficient enough to make it worth her while, and flatters her,
as opposed to offending her. It's really worth it, if she is in fact, providing
the extras only to you. It is truly worth the extra money.
It's definitely an interesting conundrum, this site being primarily for sex workers that are more or less experienced you might have better luck in the civie world or on a site like www.seekingarrangement.com
  • ztonk
  • 01-28-2012, 10:30 AM

Many of the smarter ("college educated") young ("college aged") ladies here enter the hobby with an exit strategy in mind. After they get a set of regulars that they enjoy spending time with, they go UTR. If this is the type of lady you'd be interested in having, see them, get to know them, let them get to know you. And go from there...

Another way of finding out about UTR ladies is to hang out with like-minded individuals... The periodic socials, luncheons, dinners, and happy hours are a great way to do that.

z
begging works too
begging works too Originally Posted by mandola
It's our lowest form of "negotiating" but sometimes highly effective. I have calluses on the knees
Thanks everybody for the great tips. I guess there's a reason why the SD/SB sites like Seeking Arrangement have become quite popular.
my UTR gals either started as Providers or Sugar Babies and once they moved on they kept the guys they liked in their circle of friends. hey everyone needs some extra cash at some point...

Its more of them selecting you then you selecting them.
You gota keep on looking. Most of us that have UTRs will not share with dumbasses on here. Sorry to say but that's the truth.
Just a few comments that spring to mind reading this thread...

You guys crack me up! (WYD's calloused knees which mandola will soon have as well)

Great interpretations of UTRP's motivations and perceptions of benefits & boundaries appropriate of their niche. From my personal standpoint, I always seek meaningful encounters no matter what the context: P4P, Fling/CasEncounters, platonic, civvie/FWB or love of my life - married or just blossoming. Limiting the people you bring into your world increases the quality of those remaining. I have a lot of love to go around and it's a wonderful thing to share. You know it's true... Come to Mama... > Sorry... Always a goofball, so SPANK me!

As for not sharing your treats, you boys should know that the info will be had in one way or another. If it's meant for your paths to cross, they will. Play fair! Don't have to be nice... lol

Last, although ladies always have a choice of who or who not to see, becoming more exclusive does increase her options. My problem is that I require fresh meat as much as the next carnal connoisseur & have to surface occasionally to maintain a feel for the community and contribute my commentary so I can lure them in. *mwahahaha*

Continue on, Fellas! Didn't mean to interrupt the flow. Interesting discussion.

So follow Ztonks advice and network a bit...

I always wondered what being UTR is about.