igoforit ...... don't fall for it.

had me go to Arlington at 2am for a no show.
Girl, I feel for you. Met him a while back and decided back then... NOT to waste my time. Sorry that you had to find out the hard way.... Glad you're safe tho.
That sucks. Some guys just aren't considerate of a lady's time. Thank you for the heads up.
sorry you drove all the way over there for nothing.

but...

"had me go to Arlington at 2am for a no show."

while i agree wholeheartedly agree & support that you let your sisters know he no-showed you....

so, who made the decision for you to go to arlington at 2am??

that's on you and not on him.

but...

while i agree wholeheartedly agree & support that you let your sisters know he no-showed you....

that's on you and not on him. Originally Posted by pmdelites
????

That makes no sense. By your reasoning, any time a person (hobbyist or provider) drives somewhere to an appointment scheduled, if they get no-showed it's their own damn fault for driving there? That's beyond retarded.

It doesn't matter what time the appointment is. If they both agreed to an appointment, then both parties should hold up their end. She held up her end, and he screwed her over. How is that "on her"?

Some of us are night owls. Some of us prefer to hobby late at night. That doesn't change the responsibility of the parties involved. It's not her fault for being awake and trying to make some money by agreeing to an appointment.
I think he just took what she said too literal, because I agree with you, still-asleep.
Sure, she may have said "he had me come over there at 2" but all that means is he requested an outcall from her. One she thought would go without a hitch or being stood up.

Sure, it's her OWN doing and driving that got her to his place but it is NOT her fault that she got NCNS'd. That's the GUY'S fault for standing her up.

Not sure what pmdelites was getting at either... But I know being No-showed is a huge pain in the ass, especially at 2 in the morning.
thanks for sharing your drama. again.
@ pmdelights: are you still pissed bc I don't cim??? .... since it seems ill never get the blessing of your patronage, I suppose I must learn to be content with your microscopic nit-picking from afar.....*sigh*

@ stevieinwood: most welcome, sir. most welcome. thank you for taking the 15 seconds from your life to respond to it.

@ amber & st69: hopefully the next girl will at least have the info. never know what a person's pattern is unless we mention stuff like this. everyone has things come up, if this was an isolated incident time will tell all.

but...

that's on you and not on him. Originally Posted by pmdelites
So that means, if we ever see a NCNS from you, then we will blame it on you?
Thanks for the info hotNurse ...Um i do not see any drama in this post she simply stated something that happened with as little drama as iv ever seen or read ONE SENTENCE ...thanks girl
Maybe we are missing the bigger picture. Going anywhere at 2 am is not a good idea.
Thanks for the info hotNurse ...Um i do not see any drama in this post she simply stated something that happened with as little drama as iv ever seen or read ONE SENTENCE ...thanks girl Originally Posted by giasanto38dd

your welcome, gia. thanks to u too.
Well, in her defense, outoftheblue.... I know this guy personally from several years back. He has SEVERAL reputeable references and a "FAIRLY" (til now) good reputation at get togethers I've attended. He's not a review writer but a long time member since wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back before this board. Ladies, I also have personal dealings with this guy that never turned out in My favor. If interested in details, please pm me at your leisure, ladies. I would be glad to save you from the same outcome as Thathotnuse had and myself.
Maybe we are missing the bigger picture. Going anywhere at 2 am is not a good idea. Originally Posted by outoftheblue

ya I'd have to agree...

that's it, I need a life coach. delights, u available????