Activities: CBJ, Mish, K9, ACG, CG, B2B, 69
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2" fit B/Cs no fat beautiful face, hot
Recommendation: Yes
Will you share with the donation was?
No link, ad, site, anything ... that seems ... unusual
No link, ad, site, anything ... that seems ... unusual Originally Posted by cotobygold
It is real... Nagoya

Search for other reviews with this spa's name attached. If it were bbbj I would be there daily spending my way through my 401(k)
Gotcha. Seems like the OP could have mentioned the name of the spa in the first place. .... and, I keep trying. I've been there a number of times over the past decade or more. Haven't been impressed, any time recently at least. And there has been a perpetual parade of hype and denigration for this place for a very long time. Right now there seem to be two very different 'Ivy' there. I got the worse of the two a few weeks ago. So many better spa options on the front ranch, IMO.
  • TECH8
  • 07-16-2023, 06:29 PM
@TECH8 and others ... bumping threads more than 30 days old is strongly discouraged by the admin, and generally poor behaviour.
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread