Here I am!

Some of you have noticed that I took my account down for a bit. I took a much needed break. I am now back and will be getting to my pm's soon.

I will update everything today.

I hope Eccie Land has been good to the ladies while I was gone. I see we have new mods! Yeah and welcome!

Also, thank you to those of you that checked on me. My doggie has also returned so all is well in the world for me! (While out of town, I left him in the care of my sister and he ran away. ) Sorry to those I had to cancel on but I would not have been good company for anyone during that time. He is home now though and the sun is shining and the birds are singing! Ain't life grand?!

So anyways, it is good to be back and I will be catching up on some threads and returning pm's asap. Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather! I plan to tube for my first time this week!
TGMIBAOK!
Woooohoooo, glad your back to the boards baby!
  • Paven
  • 03-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Great to see you back Maxeen and awesome news about your doggie!
Glad to have you back, doll.
So now I can finally enjoy a glass of wine with you, this week??

Some of you have noticed that I took my account down for a bit. I took a much needed break. I am now back and will be getting to my pm's soon.

I will update everything today.

I hope Eccie Land has been good to the ladies while I was gone. I see we have new mods! Yeah and welcome!

Also, thank you to those of you that checked on me. My doggie has also returned so all is well in the world for me! (While out of town, I left him in the care of my sister and he ran away. ) Sorry to those I had to cancel on but I would not have been good company for anyone during that time. He is home now though and the sun is shining and the birds are singing! Ain't life grand?!

So anyways, it is good to be back and I will be catching up on some threads and returning pm's asap. Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather! I plan to tube for my first time this week! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I would love to meet you! Are you in town?
welcome back. i'm glad mommy and doggy are both ok!
I will be, doll.
We can enjoy that wine in my hot tub.

I would love to meet you! Are you in town? Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
woohoo! max is back, and all is right in my hobby world....lol. glad to see your back, doll
Welcome back!
Soo glad you are back and all is well (especially the doggie)!!!

C U Soon.
Welcome home! (Or have I already said that to you in person?)
Welcome back to you and your doggie!! Hope you had a great time away from it all!!
Hope to see you soon!!
you are officially on my radar. closing fast.
Welcome back Beautiful
Glad doggie got home to mommy.
Cant wait to see you again real soon babe
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX