Sting on BP

So last night I texted a new BP girl asking her availability for a late night outcall.

I get a text back saying that my number had been recorded, and available for police to follow up on.

Has anyone else run into this?

Are the apps on your phone which give you a second phone number, line sideline, traceable?
LOL. Well, it might be that it was the wrong number or someone posting someone else's number to fuck with him/her...

If you do a little bit of research you will find that just texting someone is not necessarily enough to start a police investigation, but it really depends on what you write.

It might be enough to ruin your day or out you with friends or family. But again, it depends on what you write.

And the apps could be traceable. I mean, the NSA would find you, no problem. But a PD? not likely.

You need to be savy about this. I am not sure how much experience you have, but you dont start a communication with ANYONE full guns blazing.

A small text like "Hi Jessy, did you post and ad in BP?" is good.

If you text "hey whore I want to fuck your...." and you mention the unmentionables...

Then, maybe you will get the police response.

Have a happy and safe hunting there.
Use a HOBBY PHONE already. Get a burner with minutes you pay for anonymously. Each and every time. The $ is nothing at all.
In addition to paying for your burner with cash, when you contact the ladies simply ask them if and when they're available to meet up. Treat it like a Craigslist transaction where you're meeting some random stranger to buy a lawnmower from. Don't discuss anything that can get you in trouble!

Some other tips: scout the provider's location for LE, park where you're out of view, leave all valuables hidden in car, when you enter the provider's room lock and bolt the door behind you, grab the lady's goodies to let her know you're serious, check the bathroom and other hiding spots, don't discuss money (refer to it with some nonsense term like tokens instead), and only discuss play activities once you're both fully in your birthday suits. By that point all you have to worry about is her "manager" breaking down the door or shitty service.
Treat it like a Craigslist transaction where you're meeting some random stranger to buy a lawnmower from. Originally Posted by doubleteamdallas
ironically, I was buying a lawn mower from a lady off Backpage.. I texted " does your engine purr when I pull your string, or does your motor start running when I touch your buttons"? and "does your engine oil heat up quickly"? I also texted "does an experience leave much grass on your porch"?

she wasn't a Cop, apparently, but she texted back that I was a vile Pervert, and not to text her again!

I kid.. all good points you made.
i do not laugh at much on this board but that brought a smile to this old guy.
Use a HOBBY PHONE already. Get a burner with minutes you pay for anonymously. Each and every time. The $ is nothing at all. Originally Posted by Black Sedan
I use tracfone. Is there a cheaper prepaid provider?
Just someone who thinks they are doing thier civic 'duty' to dissuade you... (and sometimes just pure trolls..)

Law enforcement doesnt conduct itself in that manner, because a simple 'text' inquiry is not enough to build any case on.

Hobby phones/#'s will keep your peace of mind as they cant be traced back by 'normal folk' and law enforcement won't trace unless you are doing something egregious (under age, or suspected 'real' trafficking..)

calm down...
Chung, Sounds like she knows you well!