IM SUCH A PERV... AM I THE ONLY ONE HEARS EVERYTHING IN A NAUGHTY WAY????

OK I KNOW IM SUCH A PERV. N I ALWAYS HERE EVERYTHING IN A DIRTY & NAUGHTY WAY.. ??? I CANT HELP IT .. IVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY.. SO MY QUESTION IS AM I THE ONLY PERV ON HERE? SO WHAT ARE SOME FUNNY THINGS YOU'VE OVERHEARD THAT YOU COULDNT HELP BUT CHUCKLE.. OR BETTER YET YOU SAID IT W/ OUT THINKN!!

I WILL OF COURSE GO FIRST .. SO WE HAD A BBQ A WHILE BACK AGO AND MY COUSINS DAUGHTER IS PRETTY MUCH STANDING ThERE AND GETTING IN THE WAY.. I SAY OPEN THE PKG OF WEINERS N GIVE EM TO YOUR DAD.. SHE DOES N HAPPENS TO SPILL A LITTLE OF THE JUICE AS SHES WALKING AWAY.. LMFAO SHE KINDA LICKED HER HAND (WHERE IT SPILLED) AND SAYS MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM I LOVE WEINER JUICE!!!! I BUST OUT LAUGHING.. *** IM THINKING ME TOO LOL*** .IM SUCH A PERV!!

OR THE OTHER DAY ON DAILY DEALS (GROUPONS) THEY WERE PROMOTING CHOCOLATE FACIALS .EWWWWWWWWWW!! I WAS LIKE UMMMM OK ...LOL......

SO LETS HEAR UR STORIES!
The cousin's daughter joke is funny but creepy that you posted that

sixx
every time I see an 'ATM' sign or machine think of Ass to Mouth

'Full Service' at the Toll both cracks me up, to name a few
I have a thought at times when the news has an article about ATF making a raid.. I'm thinkin' "What the hell was SHE doing there?"
Not to mention every time my finger touches the GPS.
Let's see.

Restaurants advertising CFS specials.
BJ services (Oilfield industry, stock symbol BJS)
Drill Baby Drill.
BJs restaurant.
BJs wholesale club
Dicks sporting goods
If it's too obvious, then I tend to let it slide or maybe just make a face that shows I know there is a joke there but I don't really need to say anything; but yeah, I hear dirty things in just about everything. Whether or not I point it out, depends on who I'm hanging out with: some people take it as a joke, while others may take it as a sign for something else.

I remember meeting the sister of a friend and after pointing out the sexual undertone of something she said, it got real awkward, real quick because 1. She took it as me being interested 2. I was in a serious relationship at the time 3. I avoid casual sex with sisters of friends and 4. I wasn't interested at all.
GRIN OF SIN u sound just like me .. im really silly and a bit of a joker .. all of the sa community knows how dirty my little mind is .. i tend to make something naughty out of really nothing .. idk how i do it i just do ...lol..
GenesisGuy: LOL me too .. Bjs seafood over here had me roflmao .. im like .. umm yea!!
RockerRick: LOL.. TOO FUNNY
NUGLET: lmao i would be thinking the same ..
RalphyBpu: LMAO .. YUP .. HAHAHA!
SIXX: U gotta know me and my silly antics..
What about the cable company promoting DSL..lol
What about the cable company promoting DSL..lol Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
Sounds like you're out dirty thinking all of us
CANT HELP IT .. IM A SUPER FREAK SUPER FREAK IM SUPER FREAKY ..LOL.. IM JK .. YEA I GOT LOTS OF POST IN SA AND ALWAYS HAVE MY COMMUNTITY THINKN NAUGHTY.. I HAD TOLD THIS STORY TO THEM AND OHH THE RESPONSES WERE TOO FREAKIN HILARIOUS .. SO I DECIDED TO POST IT IN ATX AND SEE HOW NAUGHTY U GUYS/GALS THOUGHT...
The travel agency that our company uses for making business trip reservations is called "BCD TRAVEL" .. If they only knew what that meant in hobby lingo!
BCD TRAVELING..LOL..

So Yesterday i had a day out with my Mom and we were deciding if we should go to the spa and shes like i dont want a massage I JUST WANT A FACIAL...lmao .. i smiled so big i had to turn the other way and i said ISNT IT TOO EARLY FOR ONE ? LMAO SHE SAID ITS NEVER TOO EARLY FOR A GOOD FACIAL ESPECIALLY IF SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING .. LMFAO .. I COULDNT HELP MYSELF ..
Once again outdoing everyone. No fair you've already played this game.

So how about when you're driving down the road , you look over and there's a cop car with K9 on the back!
ohhh i luv k9 .. ok ok im being a perv .. lol..
That was a good one though .. i woulda ASSUMED THE POSITION!!