Inquiring about where are the best places to stay in Austin?

Hello. My name is Monique and I am thinking about taking a trip down there in late Feb and was wondering where the best places to stay down there. This will be my first trip to Austin so anything will help! Thanks in advance.

You can respond here, pm here or email me at moniqueinlasvegas@gmail.com

I am looking forward to this trip working out so I can come play with you fellas!

Kisses~
Monique
Hey Monique- Glad to have you down for some fun.

There are many places along I-35 that work well. The Arboretum area is considered upscale.

Research Boulevard (183) and I-35 area work well too.

The trick is to be centrally located and abit North of downtown Austin.

Staying downtown can get pricey so these other areas seem to fit needs better.

Let us know when you land here!

LBoog
arboretum seems a popular and nice venue, Downtown while really fun is hard to travel to as a hobbyist depending upon the time of day. Most importantly ask the hotel what county they are in, if they say williamson county then run away, run away and book somewhere else.

have fun
arboretum seems a popular and nice venue, Downtown while really fun is hard to travel to as a hobbyist depending upon the time of day. Most importantly ask the hotel what county they are in, if they say williamson county then run away, run away and book somewhere else.

have fun Originally Posted by budman33
Great point Budman I forgot to mention.

Monique, you want a place in Travis County where most of them are. The border does get blurred North of the downtown area so just make sure the venue is in TRAVIS COUNTY and NOT Williamson County as Budman said..

~Peace
Monique... all the above suggestions are solid.

I sent you an email with more information, if you need it.