How Can I See Her If I Am New To This?

Please help me get off in the right direction. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to book with what I consider the hottest providers on eccie. Because I have no reviewed or references, I am turned away immediately.

I understand the need for caution. In fact, I appreciate it. I have similar fears about releasing my employment information to complete strangers. I need someone to take a chance on me. I'll gladly go for two hours; meet for drinks ( on me, as expected); then see where things go. If not gfe/pse, we can go our separate ways after the first full paid hour of drinks. No harm in meeting a new friend.

Just give it a chance. I have a travel companion that is in a similar situation. If it makes you more comfortable, bring a friend and I will too. Hotel lobby bars are fun places to get to know one another anyway.

What do you say?
Yea, it's tough initially. Have you tried contacting newbie friendly providers? The ones that meet newbies often mention it in their ads or showcases.
Time in the game.
I would read this Poster's other posts before formulating an answer and choose not to respond.
Yea, it's tough initially. Have you tried contacting newbie friendly providers? The ones that meet newbies often mention it in their ads or showcases. Originally Posted by Beagle
Time in the game. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Patience grasshopper (say What), there is a plethora of ladies who are newbie friendy. Welcome to Eccie....