Narcotics cops ordered to stop arresting suspects over 40

Ozommunist insanity... http://nypost.com/2015/05/20/narcoti...pects-over-40/

"The city’s narcotics cops are being told to stop arresting suspects over the age of 40 — a major strategy shift designed to target younger dealers, who are more likely to carry guns and use them, The Post has learned.

Top brass issued a directive that makes it all but impossible for cops to bust older drug suspects, in order to combat a spike in shootings — which are up 7 percent in 2015 compared with the same period last year and 12 percent over the last four weeks, police sources said.

The new policy was laid out in a May 14 memo obtained by The Post that scolded police bosses for busting people outside the 18-40 demographic — and demanded written explanations for arrests of midlife perps.

Division commanders who got that memo immediately ordered the rank and file to stop making collars in that age group and threatened officers with transfers and other discipline if they did not comply, according to multiple police sources.

The memo was signed by Assistant Chief Brian McCarthy, head of the Narcotics Division, who admitted at a meeting last week the directive came from higher up, said a source who was in attendance.
"

What does a city's decision have to do with Obama?
What does a city's decision have to do with Obama? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Didn't mean to trigger you. Go to a Safe Zone called Another Realm. Where you won't be oppressed and can eat shit with your friend... You gender confused WormRaper
Didn't mean to trigger you. Go to a Safe Zone called Another Realm. Where you won't be oppressed and can eat shit with your friend... You gender confused WormRaper Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That doesn't answer the question. I could respect someone who opposes Obama on actual issues, but you just make shit up to blame on him. I don't know if it's his race or his politics, doesn't really matter, but you just continue to fail at making a real case. You're not interested in the truth or anything close to it.
Why bother? It's like pulling the wings off a fly.

He's only got one friend, Whiny, who calls him his "sweet ass."

And Whiny's got NO friends.

Like I said, why bother?
That doesn't answer the question. I could respect someone who opposes Obama on actual issues, but you just make shit up to blame on him. I don't know if it's his race or his politics, doesn't really matter, but you just continue to fail at making a real case. You're not interested in the truth or anything close to it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why does your friend "pull the wings off flies"? Sounds kind of Dahmer like... Each to their own... just like "a means to an end" WormRaper.
Why does your friend "pull the wings off flies"? Sounds kind of Dahmer like... Each to their own... just like "a means to an end" WormRaper. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lay off whatever it is you're on...
Lay off whatever it is you're on... Originally Posted by WombRaider
AH come on man. I drink a little whiskey and you suck a few dicks. No harm right?
Don't arrest any of them. Legalize it. Tax it.
Don't arrest any of them. Legalize it. Tax it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You hear that WormRaper? You are going to have to start paying a tax on all them DICKS you suck.
You hear that WormRaper? You are going to have to start paying a tax on all them DICKS you suck. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What is your fascination with having me suck a dick? Seriously. I remember back in grade school, calling someone a homo or insinuating they wanted to do homo things was the height of insult humor. I'm guessing you never mentally advanced much past that, huh?

Suck a hobo's dirty dick while you're at it
You hear that WormRaper? You are going to have to start paying a tax on all them DICKS you suck. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That wasn't what I was referring to, but what the hell! Legalize that, too. That way, maybe you'll be home for Christmas this year, Assup!
I remember back in grade school, calling someone a homo or insinuating they wanted to do homo things was the height of insult humor. I'm guessing you never mentally advanced much past that, huh? Originally Posted by WombRaider
This post will go into the "Response File" for future use on some of your "friends"!

BTW: Does this thread violate?:

"You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated."

"#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed."
This post will go into the "Response File" for future use on some of your "friends"!

BTW: Does this thread violate?:

"You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated."

"#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of grade school, you were the hall monitor, weren't you?
Speaking of grade school, you were the hall monitor, weren't you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I never taught grade school. You remind me of why I never desired to do so.

Teaching special needs first graders like you would be terribly frustrating.

Oh, I forgot. You are Stupid.