Adding area

Is there anyway we can save Lincoln, Grand Island and Omaha separated like you guys have Texas with different areas for Dallas, Huston ect. ? Or at least Lincoln and Omaha separate.
It would make it a lot easier for us ladies who stays maybe two days in Lincoln than go to another part of the state and the guys wouldn't have as hard of a time figuring out where we are.
I haven't heard anything new as far as splitting up the Nebraska forum ...but your request for this has been noted.
It would require that traffic (posts and reviews) increase to show that this is actually needed.
  • Netx9
  • 10-19-2015, 07:01 AM
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1230232

Also discussed above... I have personally seen very little in terms of ads or reviews for or from Western nebraska but do know gents and ladies who travel thru. Having said that, I can understand the traffic argument for not having a separate forum or section for Western nebraska, but perhaps a sticky thread in coed or ISO for "Western Nebraska Comings and Goings" would be a good accomodation.

Just a thought.
I agree it would be great if you could separate the areas
I just like the ladies that put what city plans are in their signature line
I travel through Kansas regularly so I just do a search in the Kansas forum for the city I will be visiting.
Is Lady Y still around. Trying to get verified she was a great visit. Would see here again but have not seen her login for awhile.

Also would love her to be able to verify for me.

Thanks!
Is Lady Y still around. Trying to get verified she was a great visit. Would see here again but have not seen her login for awhile.

Also would love her to be able to verify for me.

Thanks!