Ok ladies! Alert time.

I recieved a call from an eccie member, that I had chatted (via email and eccie chat) with several times. He asked for an appt. at 2:00 pm the same day. I advised I would have to arrange my schedule to accomidate. I checked refrences of three providers, client did not have a P411 or a date check id. (Thus the reason for three provider references. )All were able to verify the client. I made arrangements for my child to be picked up from school. I then called client back and advised that the appt time of 2:00pm was fine amd I looked foward to meeting face to face. He stated in a text message he would call at 1:00 for location. We had an agreement and he called at 1:00pm. I gave the physical address of incall and advised he would need to call at 2:00pm for room number, he agreed. ie...typical screening of new client for me..

Here is where it got strange. He asked for my special rate, then asked for a bareback situation. I advised that was not on my menu and that I wouldn't jeaprodize my health or that of a clients in any way. He apologised if he had offened. But made a joke never know unless you ask. (Thinking Hmm, wow ok maybe shouldn't see him.)

I called my safegaurd to advise I had an appt. Gave clients name amd handle, They advised ok text by 2:10 or will call room. 2:00 comes no client. I call at 2:05 and text with no answer just vm. I left a text and a vm for call back. (no return call). I call my safegaurd and advised I had a ncns at 2:10.

I called client again at 2:30, left message hope all is well please call to reschedule. BTW, this was a Two hour session. I proceeded about my day no worries.

Thirsday evening at 9:00 pm recieve a text from member stating he fell asleep and now was at job. Lets reschedule for Friday. I wS not available this last weekend due to another engagement. I advised that it would have to be this week. He agreed to call monday b4 1:00 pm to schedule. He called and said lets do 6:00pm today monday. I agreed. Client called at 5:00. For location again given. 5minutes b4 arrival I het a text for rm number. I stated please call for info. In mean time, had 3 calls for a 7:00 pm slot, as I normally do not work nights. I advised that I was booked and unable to schedule for monday .(typical). 7:00pm, another NCNS amd I again am out moneys for child care and 2 hrs time. I text back again at 8:00 and advise that the client needs to come clean and make the situation right. He advises,I am in wrong for asking,(what is good for goose is not for the gander). He was going to post a nad review on me amd didnt care what did, I was just a toopit slut that gets paid for sex. I was appould of the nehavior of this member amd thought you girls might like to lnow who he is. Hope thos helps. Real first name*D...* phone # *17-9*8-60**. Handle here will ne givem to those who pm me. Hope this helps.
Sorry for any punctuation errors or typos. This is from my phone pad that I posted
Out of the 3 provider references that you checked, did NONE of them say anything unusual about this guy?? Were they REPUTABLE providers? (I hate to ask that, but I'm jus sayin, sometimes these newbie backpage girls aren't very reliable sources for a reference.)

Im glad that you posted this. I will PM you for his handle. Sorry this has happened to you. Being a mother myself, I don't think that some of the gentlemen understand the hoops that we have to jump through to get childcare squared away sometimes.

Nikki
That is no way to treat a lady!!! You should contact the three references he gave and advise them of these events. They might reconsider giving him any more positive references in the future.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Scumbag Steve.jpg (99.8 KB, 1625 views)
Fucking wow!
I contacted each girl individually. Only one stands by this gentlemen. I did report it to gina and was advised one of the ladies has been put on suspension for similar bad okays.
The BS power that some the guys on this board claim to have.....it's really pathetic

Maybe I am jumping the gun here but I'd give Ms. Leigh the benefit of the doubt on this one. Man, things are getting bad around here

It's like the inmates are running the asylum!
[QUOTE=

Real first name*D...* .[/QUOTE]

Well that pretty much sums it up.

Sorry this happened to you.
Well that pretty much sums it up.

Sorry this happened to you. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
I think she mean -D---- not D---

Look at the way she wrote the phone number...
Thanks all for words of support. Great to know we have this kind of community
Why not just post his handle?
This is not really an Alert Forum Post. Would be much better in Infoshare. Moving to coed
The Beatles - Come and get it

Badfinger's version was much better!!!
Sorry you had that problem Britteny. Sounds like this guy was trying to get you to change your menu with his little game. Good decision to cross him off your list for future visits.

No respect earns no respect.
Thanks for info