COMPLETE AND TOTAL TIMEWASTER GIRLS

Okay girls, so I received a call about 2 hours ago from a gent from North Carolina.

Asks to see me, I get 2 provider refrences and call them. They are both from North Carolina and they tell me that he is fine.

When I call him back to confirm, he says he will be on his way in 10min. I text the general address (out of town gent) and wait..........He is suppossed to be here at 730pm. About 724pm I get a text stating that the GPS said it was too far and he decided not to come.

WTF??? 6 min before the appt was to begin???

Complete Timewaster.

edited to remove real name-Torito
9*9-9*9-639*

Thanks ladies

Ciao
Shayla
At least he let you know.
Moved to Coed as this is not really an alert
Bubba, you rock.

But aren't you endangering the OP's status as top alerter? Hehee
  • fawn
  • 03-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Honey, I see you are new to the board, so would you please try reading some rules around here so you know where to post these kinda of threads...Like posting in the Infoshare/Problem Client Reports-Dallas would do you and all the other ladies more good here....
Personally, I do not see this as a complete time waster because this gentleman did have the courtesy to call you and cancel! Yes, it can be frustrating at times, but cancellations go along with this business!
I am sorry for what happened to you. But things do come up, it's a part of life.
  • Sami
  • 03-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Sorry it happened,but it happens. I know 6 mins before is not much notice but it is better than NCNS.
Unfortunately these things happen. It's all a part of being in this Biz...chalk it up as what it is and move on. Patience is a virtue.
You ladies are right, I was just completely upset with his lack of caring.

I have his number down as a DNA and just thought I would pass it on.

Ciao
Shayla
Cancellations are a fact of life in this business on both sides. You just have to go with the flow and understand that there is nothing you can do about it except don't see anyone you have not seen before. At least he called even though it was almost time for his arrival.
At least he called some guys don't have the right mind to do that.