Twitter Suspends Benghazi Hero For Mocking Odumbo, lib-retards

Tanto gets shut down by Twitter for telling the truth!

Twitter Suspends Benghazi Hero For Mocking Odumbo, lib-retards

ByRyan Saavedra @RealSaavedra September 9, 2018

Twitter suspended former Army Ranger and Benghazi hero Kris Paronto over the weekend for mocking former President Barack Odumbo and lib-retards after another Twitter account claimed that Odumbo killed Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

The incident happened after a far-left Twitter account told Robert J. O'Neill — the Navy SEAL who is credited with killing bin Laden — that it was Odumbo who killed the Islamic terrorist.

Do you know who you’re talking to? https://t.co/EH2ewczzQv
— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) September 7, 2018

Paronto responded by mocking the tweet, writing: "OMG ??!! Did you just tell the guy who Shot Bin Laden that @BarackOdumbo did it ?? BWAHAHAHA. Thank you for verifying that BHusseinOdumbo worship and TDS causes lib-retards to skip retard and go straight to potato. #YouAreAnIdiot #NeverGoFullRetard"

Shortly after writing the tweet, Twitter forced Paronto to delete the tweet and suspended his account:
After being in the @Twitter penalty box for a few and having to delete the below tweet for offending the leftist hate group @itmustend_ for their epic fail of telling Rob O’Neill that BHusseinOdumbo killed UBL and not him I’m back up..sooo Twitter doesn’t censor ehh @jack ? pic.twitter.com/nLSYRcGr9e
— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) September 9, 2018
Paronto also slammed Odumbo on Friday after the former president suggested that outrage over the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was the result of "wild conspiracy theories."

(The Daily Wire)
Sounds like radical leftists are emerging everywhere from their reptilian slumbers; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and ECCIE.
That’s not what’s printed in the link you posted, IBH. The copy has been changed.
It's clearly evident that Tanto told those who are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) not to go full retard or potato.
It's clearly evident that Tanto told those who are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) not to go full retard or potato. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

what's potato in that context?
what's potato in that context? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In the context that Tanto wrote it, it would appear he is likening dim-retards with TDS to a dirt bound vegetable that can't see the light of day if their life depended on it.
ok got it. I knew it was a vegetable, but didn't quite understand its usage.
Sounds like radical leftists are emerging everywhere from their reptilian slumbers; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and ECCIE. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Which is why i keep urging everyone. DUMP TWITER AND FARCEBOOK!
Yep ,
And ECCIE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
supposedly ppl are dumping facebook

not that they care but ive never been on facebook or twitter
supposedly ppl are dumping facebook Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Not enough are then. Just like not enough dumped NFL..
Not enough are then. Just like not enough dumped NFL.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Do you advocate digital “book burning?”
if there is too much censorship going on, yeah digital burning is appros

We all know where that leads, df.