AP FACT CHECK OBAMA...INCREDIBLE!!

This is something you have to see now because most likely you'll never see it again!!https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...story-57762543
1917 Espionage Act - wow - Obama went way back.

I renounce his efforts to attack the press.
the story headline is misleading
Obama did a lot worse. He had a teenage American killed without trial in a drone strike after he said it couldn't happen. He illegally turned over 5 terrorist to free an American deserter and made a photo op of it on the WH lawn. He sent several billion dollars in gold and cash to the Iranian regime. The list goes on is well documented.

What's strange is ABC is now waking up to the fact that the honeymoon is over almost 2 years after he left office.
Yet so many conservatives yearn for the day when their everyday lives were filled with the shame of having to accept the Orange Sphincter as the leader of their party.
Yet so many conservatives yearn for the day when their everyday lives were filled with the shame of having to accept the Orange Sphincter as the leader of their party. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yearn for shame? Who does that, yssup? You?
Yet so many conservatives yearn for the day when their everyday lives were filled with the shame of having to accept the Orange Sphincter as the leader of their party. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And so many LYING LIBERALS are flexing THEIR well-worn sphincters AND STILL crying over shrilLIARy not being able to STEAL the Presidential election ! They must be destroying lots of TVs with wine bottles too !!
And so many LYING LIBERALS are flexing THEIR well-worn sphincters AND STILL crying over shrilLIARy not being able to STEAL the Presidential election ! They must be destroying lots of TVs with wine bottles too !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I can imagine Yssup Rider crying out in pain when Hillary blew it on the most amazing upset in political history. I like Trump but the odds and the biased press were stacked against him like no other.
I like Trump but the odds and the biased press were stacked against him like no other. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeah, think about it...

98% of all newspaper editorial boards in the country endorsed his opponent.

He was outspent by a whopping 2:1 margin.

The mainstream media was all in the tank for his opponent.

The deep state was actively working to undermine his campaign (Strzok quote - "We won't let it happen.")

And yet, that fucker still pulled out a WIN!!!

"Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you might ask?"
Yet so many liberals yearn for the day when their everyday lives were filled with the shame of having to accept the fact that Hillary lost and is not the leader of the USA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider