Barack The Magic Negro Strikes Again

GOP Donor Les Wexner Announces Departure From Republican Party After Obama Visit

Settle Down Settle Down There's Enough Magic Negro Dust To Go Around

That Black dude must gave him some Magic Negro Dust.

“I just decided I’m no longer a Republican,” he said.

“I was struck by the genuineness of the man; his candor, humility and empathy for others,” Wexner said of Obama.

Ohio billionaire and longtime Republican donor Les Wexner says he is officially done with the party, and was prompted to leave after former President Barack Obama visited the state.

Wexner, the CEO of retail conglomerate L Brands, which owns Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works, announced at a leadership summit in Columbus on Thursday that he “won’t support this nonsense in the Republican Party” anymore, The Columbus Dispatch reported.

The announcement, made at a panel discussion, came the same day Obama visited Columbus before heading to a rally in Cleveland to support Democrat Richard Cordray’s run for governor.

“I was struck by the genuineness of the man; his candor, humility and empathy for others,” Wexner said of Obama.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b046313fbbbdf1
Or mebbe BOOrock gave that ole WHITE man a hummer as he's reported MANY TIMES to have done in Chicago in the " bath houses " and by one of his OWN college classmates ( a FEMALE, at DAT ) while they were in school together!
GOP Donor Les Wexner Announces Departure From Republican Party After Obama Visit

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How much of your coolaid did he drink...must have been a shitload!!
That's par for the course. The whole Democratic party is essentially made up of throw backs from the Republican party. For example, Hillary Clinton was a Republican at one time. Besides that old fart won't see the 2020 election he already has one foot in the grave. I commend Obama for getting him out of our hair.

Jim

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I find this post offensive.
I find this post offensive. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I RTM'd as another race baiting thread.
I remember when the democrats were outraged at the Paul Shanklin song, Barack the Magic Negro. That should be points based on the democrat knee jerk.
^^^SC must love the song!! Is that where SC got the mantra for
his term of endearment...
  • R.M.
  • 09-16-2018, 04:16 AM
#Trump2020
Magic Negro Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!!!

Speaking of magic, remember this one...

Well, abracadabra, we're doing it!

"Blue-collar jobs are growing at their fastest rate in more than 30 years, helping fuel a hiring boom in many small towns and rural areas that are strong supporters of President Donald Trump ahead of November's mid-term elections.

Jobs in goods-producing industries - mining, construction, and manufacturing - grew 3.3 percent in the year preceding July, the best rate since 1984, according to a Washington Post analysis."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...story,amp.html
I RTM'd as another race baiting thread. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Thank you - I believe that is appropriate.
#Trump2020 Originally Posted by R.M.
Amen to that!
Or mebbe BOOrock gave that ole WHITE man a hummer as he's reported MANY TIMES to have done in Chicago in the " bath houses " and by one of his OWN college classmates ( a FEMALE, at DAT ) while they were in school together! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How much of your coolaid did he drink...must have been a shitload!! Originally Posted by bb1961

theres also a probablity that wexler was blackmailed for his indiscretions.
I RTM'd as another race baiting thread. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I don't know if you're going to wear your finger or your keyboard out first.
the best magic trick he done was when he left DC on Jan 20th