Girls where do you walk the streets?

When you ladies put up ads and no one calls what streets do you walk when you need to make some cash? Are there streetwalkers around the arboretum now? I hardly ever hung out there.
I realize you are new (maybe), but

~
If its a cat avatar and some scatological reference in his handle or posts, then it has to be Humpty Dumpty. For those new to Austin ECCIE, he *assuming it is a he* holds the record for being banned in the fewest number of posts. Love his creativity with his handle naming.

Immodium AD, that's a good one HD!

Humpty is a Legend..
yea a virulent misogynist, racist, white nationalist, hard leaning right wing "legend" who is into shit, bare backing street walkers and being disgusting. that is something to admire for sure right guys? let's elevate THAT guy to hero worship here.
I see it’s just peachy if you don’t like someone’s taste in hobbying or ones racial pride it gives you the right to post insulting remarks about them?
Mods do your job fairly here, everyone is watching you!
Best see some condemnation publicly too!
Yeah talking to you Cryptkeeper.
hey he would be the first to admit he is into all that, he admits it, it's not an insult if it's true. he always says the same exact stuff and he is mighty proud of it. I just rounded up all his self admitted attributes and mentioned them in one thread. how is it an insult if he himself says all that stuff? what did i say that he does not brag about himself? the adjective virulent? sorry.
yea a virulent misogynist, racist, white nationalist, hard leaning right wing "legend" who is into shit, bare backing street walkers and being disgusting. that is something to admire for sure right guys? let's elevate THAT guy to hero worship here. Originally Posted by sue_nami
This is tolerant and inclusive? Because you 2 don't share the same views you feel free to insult this poster? Highly hypocritical! This has to be a 5 pointer!
That legend comment was insulting to me as well! Aren't we here to have fun?
What happened to your ignore button? Trying to start drama where there was none?
go ahead and show your true colors by who you admire. no problem .Absolutely no way in hell does one have to be tolerant of racist and sexist behavior, even that behavior is forbidden here, why he gets banned every time. But you admire who ever floats your boat.
just look at the posting history of this new name of his. racist hate filled baloney that is forbidden here. that is nothing to admire or defend.
go ahead and show your true colors by who you admire. no problem .Absolutely no way in hell does one have to be tolerant of racist and sexist behavior, even here it is forbidden, why he gets banned every time. But you admire who ever floats your boat. Originally Posted by sue_nami
So you feel you can post disapproval of someones viewpoints but others you don't agree with cannot? Gotcha!

Humpty is a hobbying GOD!!
Knock it off folks....

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
just look at the posting history of this new name of his. racist hate filled baloney that is forbidden here. that is nothing to admire or defend. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Nor is your hatred for the members who do not share your extreme opinions.
Have a very good night! That anger is not good for your health!
Humpty is a Legend.. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Agreed!! His threads are hilarious! And and are usually a far more interesting read as opposed to things like men's cut or uncut dicks.

And as far as the topic goes. Rundberg still appears to be a hot spot. Living two blocks south of it I have seen all shapes, sizes, and colors walking around there
Some people are really boosting white nationalists...

I believe Jesse Owens' first is the only response to this before I speak my mind and get an infraction.