Question on newbie status

I find the term newbie to be relative. I would like to really understand does newbie mean simply new to the site/hobby? Or does it refer to the availability of references? I do not frequent the hobby, I usually stick to the providers that don't require refs. So am I a newbie because I don't do references?
  • Low-T
  • 03-01-2019, 08:37 AM
In my experience, it simply means you will have to reveal more personal information about yourself when screening for some of the in-demand providers. Things like taking a photo of yourself holding your driver's license, sending them an email from your work computer with your title and contact info on the signature, and providing your Linkedin page.
or see newbie friendly providers like me who offer references and can tell the top tier women that you are ok and safe after you see me. I give references and can help u get your foot in the door
or see newbie friendly providers like me who offer references and can tell the top tier women that you are ok and safe after you see me. I give references and can help u get your foot in the door Originally Posted by sue_nami
Top Tier? What does that mean?
I find the term newbie to be relative. I would like to really understand does newbie mean simply new to the site/hobby? Or does it refer to the availability of references? I do not frequent the hobby, I usually stick to the providers that don't require refs. So am I a newbie because I don't do references? Originally Posted by atxman75
Just a suggestion. Participate a little more on the boards. You already have been a member for several years and have reviewed some recognizable ladies. Sometimes that's enough to see most of the local ladies here!
  • Twix
  • 03-03-2019, 05:06 AM
It Means tuff titty saiid the �� kitty . No not really ? ;O
Can providers be newbies too? lol
I'm new to the area and new to the site. Guess I'm a newbie
You joined in 2017...
I created my profile in 2017, but only recently started using it
Responding to texts in a timely manner would seem like a good practice for newbie providers.
good answer