Here is A Love Thread: Please write something nice to somebody

Man I didn't know what I wanted to do first after perusing the coed tonight!! Should I club baby seals? Spin a blindfolded alzheimers patient three times and leave them to find their way home in traffic? Kick puppies? Beat someone smaller and weaker for their lunch money? Give bad directions to a lost traveller? Burn excess fossil fuels? Or salt some slugs down real good outside. . . Breathe in the love, exhale the....

Instead,
Let's counter with sweet thoughts.

Personally, I'm happy to have a place where I an have intelligent, helpful and entertaining discussions with here. I started here on Eccie a few years ago. I've had mostly beneficial experiences with amazing people. If I had a question a mentor was never hard to find.

Kudos to those who take time to be compassionate to someone. You're sending love ripples into the world. The world needs love. A LOT of love.

If you ever get the chance to choose between being "Right," or being "Kind," try choosing Kind once. You will never lose by being Kind. "Right is generally relative anyway.

Thank you to you respectful, generous, smart, helpful, sexy members of our caring community. We have people amongst us who really desire to be supportive. You know who you are!

Your turn to say something sweet. Xoxoxo

I do not find your humor in clubbing seals or kicking puppies to be funny or beneficial to your topic! I find it disturbing!
Crocodile tears? Urban dictionary defines "clubbing baby seals" as synonymous with "shooting fish in a barrel" relating to doing a task, often involving hunting or destroying an enemy, that is painfully easy.

Like trying to guilt someone over their choice of humor.

The question is, why do you react so negatively to a call for sweet thoughts? Agenda, anyone?
Life is tedious, and it takes a lot out of us sometimes. I'm glad for the ladies here who bare their bodies and their souls to give us hungry mongers a little tender loving care and a rush of temporary happiness. It may just be for the length of a session, but it seems to go a lot further in combatting the stresses of the workaday world.

Thanks ladies!
wow what a great idea, Thanks for a breath of fresh air. I would like to call out our hard working mods and extend a big thanks for all they do here for us for free! Thank you. especially our female representative B3 who works hard on this job and keeps the discussions on topic and works on catching the trolls as they pop up in here. I appreciate your efforts here. Thank you B3 and our other volunteer moderators. we appreciate you. good topic Betty!
Yes, thank you...
To the ladies. I appreciate all you do. I have a very stressful job and sometimes want to "kick puppies" thanks to,regulars I see I can vent with no judgement. In most cases they do the same. We are both comfortable. So,for that even though I have never seen you, thank you. You provide more than a release. Btw, before some loser says you think your in a relationship, I do not! But I value the listening
Thank you to my generous and faithful clients, not just for your business but for all of our fun and intimate time we spend sharing and exploring one another. I love your appreciation towards me and I have the same towards you. To my weekyl, monthly, quarterly and sporadic clients.. thank you! your faithful patronage helps me live a full and enjoyable life

I love the women connections I’ve made here and how generally supportive the austin community is- there are some really solid, kind-hearted, genuine women here and I’m grateful for knowing you. Particularly alexis02305, Stella shines, Dara malaika, Julia Eve, & Britttany love!
Thank you to my generous and faithful clients, not just for your business but for all of our fun and intimate time we spend sharing and exploring one another. I love your appreciation towards me and I have the same towards you. To my weekyl, monthly, quarterly and sporadic clients.. thank you! your faithful patronage helps me live a full and enjoyable life

I love the women connections I’ve made here and how generally supportive the austin community is- there are some really solid, kind-hearted, genuine women here and I’m grateful for knowing you. Particularly alexis02305, Stella shines, Dara malaika, Julia Eve, & Britttany love! Originally Posted by JadeRose
Thanks Love ❤

I'm grateful for many things. First I'm thankful for Eccie, OH2, and P411 for offering free platforms for us to advertise on and for sticking around when others left us this year. A big thanks to the mods and admins that volunteer and help to make the communties better.

I'm thankful for the amazing clients and regulars that have been there for me. Everyday I'm amazed at how sweet some of you are and so very helpful and generous. Thank you for your visits, the gifts and flowers, the thank you and follow up messages the tips and the sweet messages here and there just to see how I'm doing. Ya'll remind me why I love doing what I do.

To the amazing providers I have met. You ladies are very special to me. Some of you are my rocks and are my best friends and are always there for me. Not very many women can do and put up with what we do on a day to day basis and still remain strong and levelheaded. Some days are harder than ever but we all seem to still come out on top. Thanks yall for always being someone I can talk to, share laughs with, dinner and cocktails, references checks and hobby laughs. I'm forever grateful. Thank you: Seductive Selina, Isla Estell, Jade Rose, Vickilyn, Victoria Columbari, Miss Valentina, Sweet Baby Beth, Cuban Ava, Roksana, Ebony Jasmine Love, Bettie Mae, Rose Somerset, Ivy Rose, Danielle Evans, Michelle Bailey, Alexis02305, KBF, MsKristine, Tommy Gunz and so many more!!

I'm thankful for my haters and the people who cheer me on. It's because of you guys that I strive to continue to be a successful provider and an asset to the community.
Unfortunately, we live in a world that is selfish and needs more love. Thanks for spreading a little in the midst some pretty cold people. On a final and positive note, I do believe there is more light than darkness here.
Id like to say thanks to the mods for making this site boring as fuck as well as unprofitable for the owners. Please continue to allow constant threADs by the same few about the same subject. Its a good thing the job is voluntary because if you were getting paid you'd be fired.
There are places I'll remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life, I've loved them all
  • quzi
  • 03-03-2019, 02:36 PM
it happens that what you put out in the world comes back to you. good intentions and vibes are always needed
  • gc161
  • 03-04-2019, 01:51 AM
Thank you for helping me feel less lonely during such a strange time
{staff edit- CK} spreading the love

Stay on topic folks