Question by a newbie...

I was in the hobby a long time ago on aspd and eccie. I'm wanting to get back in again and have found a provider I'd really like to meet; however, I have no references. All my former providers have moved on.

I have hopes she's willing to see me and I think she is considering seeing me. I don't want to ask her any questions that might frighten her away. I see the format has changed on eccie since I was last hobbying.

I see the "donation" and "time" of a session has disappeared from reviews, provider ads and showcases. I don't want to spook her with the question. Back when I hobbied the providers I visited generally wanted $300 per hour. Is that an "understood" time/donation now? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Prices have dropped. Many of the gals will do $150 to $200 because they are seriously hurting for money. Some are doing BB but to me that's dangerous.
Thanks for the reply The Lawn Boy. But....how do I find out the "going rate" for a particular provider I've never seen and I have no references for her to check me out. I don't want to under value her by offering something less than expected, and it would be frightening to her to ask her when I see her either before or after the session. Heck she might immediately throw me out if I asked that thinking I was LE and I wouldn't blame her! LOL
Thanks for the reply The Lawn Boy. But....how do I find out the "going rate" for a particular provider I've never seen and I have no references for her to check me out. I don't want to under value her by offering something less than expected, and it would be frightening to her to ask her when I see her either before or after the session. Heck she might immediately throw me out if I asked that thinking I was LE and I wouldn't blame her! LOL Originally Posted by txpilot3
Ask the lady if she has a website that you can check out as you would like some more info. Most ladies have these so you can check out rates, menu, look at their calendars and booking forms to make the process easier.
ThreAD.
ThreAD. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
For ts winn dixie??
You can get a lot of that information from reviews, and your experience from ASPD will likely help. You probably learned a few things about discretion and respect there, so that could smooth over a lot of the rough edges in getting established again.

Returning hobbyists from the old days might find ourhome2 to be a good addition to their research, so that's another avenue that you might want to look into.

If you PM the ladies, they should be okay with telling you their rates, although their menu may be more on the down low. Book a session with someone and find out what they are up for BCD. You may not get exactly what you're looking for your first time back up at the plate, but it's all good, and your effort will pay off.
  • Low-T
  • 03-06-2019, 04:42 PM
I just send them a PM and ask the rates. I have yet to have no one answer. Most do send me their web link where it is posted.
One thing I wanted to add is to not always go by what you have seen on a review. Rates in reviews can often change as they may be a special at that time, a repeat (special client discount), a review special or the rates could have been an introductory rate and has since changed. As we know the hobby can be very ymmv and services and menu can very slightly client to client based on multiple factors such as personal hygiene, compatability, personal tastes, comfort and so on so asssuming that everything listed in a review is available and always offered could be disappointing. Reviews can also be fabricated or exhaggerated in some instances so for the best up to date info I would personally contact the provider so there are no misunderstandings.
You might search "Newbie friendly" providers, there might be a thread with such
This site: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/index.php has information on rates with their reviews.
I would second this. Been a lurker for a long time and finally bit the bullet and signed up, but not sure what to do as far as getting references, etc. A guy has to start somewhere!
Newbie friendly ladies are the way to go!