Possible Prostitution Sting

• Tack
  • 03-09-2019, 07:25 AM
I was listening to news radio and apart of the news was a statement that APD announced that they will cracking down on human trafficking during SXSW. The news radio station did not elaborate as to what was meant by 'human trafficking', but I am willing to bet what APD really wanted to say was "Prostitution Sting."

For those that remember I was charged with a class B misdemeanor Prostitution over a year ago. Good news. Status update. The charge was dismissed over a 6th Amendment violation committed by Johnny Law. Anyway, going back, during the initial indictment Johnny Law tried say I was apart of a greater sex trafficking conspiracy. When in fact I was caught up in nothing more than a half baked prostitution sting in where all of Johnny Laws merry men were sitting on overtime courtesy of a federal grant. AKA your tax dollar.

Anyway my point is be careful and do not be chasing, as I did, some TGTBFT ad. Assuming Johnny Law tries to run a prostitution sting during SXSW they will try to paint any one caught in their sting as apart of a sex trafficking conspiracy. You can bank on that.
I've got three hours to play this afternoon but I totally don't want to get caught up into a SXSW trap (either LE or surge pricing).

It's a shame... I could really use a release right now.
I kind of wonder that if the cops come down too hard on prostitution during the SXSW if it might give SX a reputation of heavy handed law enforcement that could be bad for attendance in the future. Could be too much is at stake here for the local cops to be too evident. Just sayin'.
You should stick with the ladies that have incalls

Sweet B
  • Tack
  • 03-09-2019, 04:12 PM
I found a couple of links with regards to APD stepping up efforts for human trafficking during SXSW. I personally think what APD is doing is cool. However, my big issue is that every time one of these human trafficking suppression initiatives come into play Johnny Law always seems to feel the need to do a Prostitution John sting to say they did their job well. Hopefully APD will be smart and realize prostitution does not necessarily translate to human trafficking but I would not put it past them.

Oh, and do not forget Travis County Sheriff could be getting in on the action. When I was arrested, charged, and then charges dismissed the arresting party was TCSO.

https://austintexas.gov/news/apd-see...ng-during-sxsw

https://www.kxan.com/video/how-you-c...224/1834221061
Great advice
That really sucks! Stings happen all the time and all parties should be on top of their game and careful at all times regardless if it is SXSW or not. Of course big events that bring in more traffic, outsiders and a people of all ages and from all over the world would be a bigger target. Stick with well known ladies, who have a reputation, have reviews from other gentlemen with a good board presence, if she has no reviews ask the other guys in the locker room for more info. If it looks TGTBT it probably is so if you think its worth it and take the chance be aware of the consequences.
  • gc161
  • 03-10-2019, 12:09 AM
I ended up selling my platinum badge this year due to some work constraints. Figured I'd have another kind of fun. I think I might just wait until the Sx shit wears off. Thank you kindly for the links.
I think what you people don't realize is the obvious. The people from out of town who attend SXSW are not the type of people who hobby. They are not socially awkward and can only munch on a gal at an AMP. They are not terrible human beings and get off on the daddy daughter sick fetish. They are not disgusting and like piss sprayed in their face. The list is endless. They are normal people. Unlike us.
  • Tack
  • 03-11-2019, 06:52 AM
I think what you people don't realize is the obvious. The people from out of town who attend SXSW are not the type of people who hobby. They are not socially awkward and can only munch on a gal at an AMP. They are not terrible human beings and get off on the daddy daughter sick fetish. They are not disgusting and like piss sprayed in their face. The list is endless. They are normal people. Unlike us. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
Lawn Boy I am starting to question you. For starters you keep bringing up this daddy/daughter fetish as if it is common practice. I personally have never seen a provider offer the daddy/daughter fetish. However, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say somewhere out there the daddy/daughter fetish exist.

Second, the SXSW crowd attracts alot of the Dallas and Houston crowd, and let me just say that crowd is not a bunch of Eagles Scouts if you catch my drift!!! In fact I would go far as to say that a bunch of the H-town and D-town crowd is whole lot worse than what is on this ECCIE board. If you do not believe me I will be more than happy to oblige you with a history lesson.
"Not socially awkward"...seriously? This is Austin..it's called weird for a reason. Today's SXSW is a joke compared to it's early years. I haven't seen the "3 Card Monty" played on the streets since the late 70's. You'de be hard pressed to find much in musical talent anymore. Or course APD has to push out a statement, just to assure the public that they are on the clock. Proceed with caution.
Is outcall safer to prevent stings? I haven’t heard of LE coming to a house or apartment just to do a sting.
Is outcall safer to prevent stings? I haven’t heard of LE coming to a house or apartment just to do a sting. Originally Posted by db1988
More liability on the hobbyist especially if you are inviting them to your personal home.
SXSW !! ha, I was there all the way thru the bombings & everything... I believe that they do crack down at all events these days. Where a lady stays also has a lot to do with the risk. Damn, I miss Austin. I left the day after It ended. That's when they finally decided to bring the troops in and get the fool who was bombing people. Hate I missed it this year!
More liability on the hobbyist especially if you are inviting them to your personal home. Originally Posted by Agent220
Honestly, all the stings that make the news are ones where guys text asking about service (arrested on site EX of that is Do you do bbbj?), rates, they went to a incall/location.
If you see someone who is verified then it's about as safe as you can get... there is risk in anything these days!

Everyone stay safe!