Providers first appointment

Is it common for a lot of you to ask if we have already booked or seen anyone prior to your message. I just don’t get it. I hate that question because we all know what we do. I just feel if you want to be the first appointment you must prebook an early morning session. I definitely am not a revolving door. I just think it’s a dumb question in this line of work.
Is it common for a lot of you to ask if we have already booked or seen anyone prior to your message. I just don’t get it. I hate that question because we all know what we do. I just feel if you want to be the first appointment you must prebook an early morning session. I definitely am not a revolving door. I just think it’s a dumb question in this line of work. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
I agree! I'm not high volume but always find that question a little off putting and insulting. If you are worried that a lady might have been with another guy sometime before you then booking with a hooker is not the hobby for you. If you are really that bothered ask her for the first appointment of the day. Don't be the guy that wants to see her at 2pm in the afternoon and ask she not see anyone else before you. Unless you are paying my wages for the day you have no business making such demands nor do you need to know who I have and haven't seen. That's about as dumb as me demanding you not come see me if you have fucked your wife, so or some other girl sometime before seeing me. I mean you don't really think most providers would actually tell you if they had seen anyone else before you do you? As long as the lady is a professional who is clean and takes pride in her appearance and hygiene you would never know.
Maybe they are hoping to cuckhold? BF or pimp not saying that about you two ladies.
Seems the most likely time if they have live in’s.
Well even if we have boyfriends. I still think it’s a dumb question.
Not as dumb as you’d think.
My point being it’s idiotic wanting first, god I want a couple showers in between the very likely prospect.
If you’re wearing a condom with your bf, you’d be a horrible gf.
The guys who are into the cuckold thing typically start out by saying so. The ones I have encounter that ask if they are first of the day.. do so in kind of a condescending way. The tone just comes off as they feel you are dirty and have already had like 4 sessions and it's only noon. They typically have no problem saying I don't want to see you if you have had another client kind of thing. I typically tell them to find a sugar baby not a hooker if they are worried she has touched cock.
Not something I've asked or even thought of asking a lady.
The guys who are into the cuckold thing typically start out by saying so. The ones I have encounter that ask if they are first of the day.. do so in kind of a condescending way. The tone just comes off as they feel you are dirty and have already had like 4 sessions and it's only noon. They typically have no problem saying I don't want to see you if you have had another client kind of thing. I typically tell them to find a sugar baby not a hooker if they are worried she has touched cock. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I don’t doubt that at all. You should be treated like any other lady, because you are.
Glad to see 2 of Austins best providers posting in this thread! Carry on ladies!
Always enjoy reading the thoughts and insights from Britttany Love
Thanks I just like to keep it honest and real some dont like it and automatically assume I'm a bitch which is the totally opposite of who I am
What's the half-life on other dude's dick, or do things downstairs just magically reset overnight? I think we need some charts and graphs, maybe a PowerPoint...
Actually, the Providers would be better off asking the dude who he saw last. Even if it was a while back. Just saying.
They typically have no problem saying I don't want to see you if you have had another client kind of thing. I typically tell them to find a sugar baby not a hooker if they are worried she has touched cock. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
People are funny. I completely agree that if the possibility that a provider recently saw someone else bothers someone, they should be looking elsewhere to fulfill their needs.

Providers, at least those who are mature and professional, probably practice better hygiene and be more likely to consistently use protection than someone you can pick up at a bar on 6th Street. The "I don't usually do this sort of thing" line from the gal at the bar is almost always a lie.

That said, I can't touch a doorknob without sanitizing afterward, but I have no issue motorboating a nice pair without a second thought. I guess my love of breasts vastly outweighs my fear of germs.