Activities: none
Hair Length and Color: never saw
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: never saw
Recommendation: No
  • Low-T
  • 03-29-2019, 06:42 PM
Sorry that didn't turn out the way you wished.

NCNS moved to COED for all to comment on
I will never get why guys feel the need to post or try to post a review for a NCNS. Nothing happened. Lol
To warn other guys of a flakey hooker that waste time
Gets better shelf life, once in encounters and again in coed.
Plus it really pisses off flakey hookers... win win
I mean guys do it all the time. What’s even more crazy is we can have the best reviews then we have that one that says oh it looked really fishy outside her Incall. Lol. So they decided not to see us. Now a lot of guys should be blasted if that’s the case. half of the guys on eccie are a waste of time as well. And if we complain we never hear the end of it.
This just in.

Scientists prove that men get whiny when they are denied sex.
note to self: Never try to schedule with SweetArielRae
note to self: Never try to schedule with SweetArielRae Originally Posted by Bishop Ron Magic Juan
What the fuck do you mean by this? She has a stellar reputation and excellent tcb skills. You trying to make a joke? Be funny? If you mean you don't like a strong woman that will stand up for herself, than i suggest that you do not schedule with Sweet Ariel! smdh
I would never see you anyways!!
I think all NCNS(s) should be reported after allowing a reason amount of time to allow for some unforeseen emergency...car accident, family emergency, etc. The OP didn't really give any details, such as if he was in communication with her up until she allegedly left him in the parking lot.

Maybe he did something inappropriate to scare her away? I mean she is very young, brand spanking new & there is a learning curve here.

~
Guys report NCNS because it sucks to get a NCNS. It's worse than a cancellation because you just get straight up stonewalled and ghosted and that kind of disregard isn't normally taken lightly. I mean if you cancel a few hours before an appointment or even just say something came up that's not fun but okay.
But at least the person had the sense to let you know.

In addition judicious reporting of NCNS is a method guys can use to correct poor behavior. One dude reports it and that's one thing. Several dudes and it hurts your business and any girl worth seeing at all will realize it's a bad idea. Several won't but it will at least save several guys some grief.

This thread is a marvelous example of the fact that dudes go to the ad section to find a girl to see and come to co-ed to find girls not to see.
So, I just discovered that the new Vanilla Rose has chosen the same handle as a very well reviewed and also blonde provider here, let's not get them confused:

Original VanillaRose: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews

This is the new girl's profile link (note there is a space between Vanilla and Rose in her handle):

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=491074

~