Dems now love guns

Looking at the news reports the National Guards been called out in droves...

https://www.defensenews.com/news/you...tion-security/

Yesterday, Pelosi and other Dims called "the mostly peaceful protest" an "armed insurrection." I never saw any guns brandished by the civvies. Did you? I saw some report that cops found a guy with Molotov cocktails in his car. Wasn't on his person.

I know they've found guns at these BLM and Antifa rallies among many other types of weapons.

The protestors last week only came armed with American flags. Revolutionary.
Blithering Hypocrisy doesn't even start to describe them dim-wits
I only like rioters and seditionists if they are wearing masks while pillaging and murdering people.

Did you guys notice how there wasn't a single shit given for the cops who were killed during the BLM/Antifa riots?
  • Old-T
  • 01-14-2021, 09:31 AM
American flags, Trump flags, and fire extinguishes. I guess cops killed by having their heads cracked open isn't as bad as being shot in your mind.

I know you are incapable of doing it, but try saying the truth:

"ALL riots bad. Killing people very bad."
American flags, Trump flags, and fire extinguishes. I guess cops killed by having their heads cracked open isn't as bad as being shot in your mind.

I know you are incapable of doing it, but try saying the truth:

"ALL riots bad. Killing people very bad." Originally Posted by Old-T

I'll say it. Question is can Democrats or the lefties on this board say it? Did they say it when law enforcement was being assaulted this summer? Did they say it forcefully enough to stop it or did it sound more like encouragement?

This is what the people Democrats support say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7998579/Black-Lives-Matter-leader-claims-rioting-vandalism-American-way.html

'Rioting and vandalism is the American way': Black Lives Matter president blasts peaceful protest as 'a tool of white supremacy' after anti-police demos in New York

The president of the Black Lives Matter movement in the Greater New York area has claimed that rioting is justified at protests because the 'American way' is through 'bullets and blood' not peaceful protest.

And I'll bet you can still find that on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

Looking at the news reports the National Guards been called out in droves...

https://www.defensenews.com/news/you...tion-security/

The protestors last week only came armed with American flags. Revolutionary. Originally Posted by gnadfly

I'm a dem and very ok with my guns and amo. Is amusing to watch the gun/amo dealers rip off the paniced ignorant racist clueless rednecks that still think rock star Obama is gonna raid the trailer park and take away their guns lol.

Real Americans are good again and that means still not stupid
I'll say it. Question is can Democrats or the lefties on this board say it? Did they say it when law enforcement was being assaulted this summer? Did they say it forcefully enough to stop it or did it sound more like encouragement?

This is what the people Democrats support say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7998579/Black-Lives-Matter-leader-claims-rioting-vandalism-American-way.html

'Rioting and vandalism is the American way': Black Lives Matter president blasts peaceful protest as 'a tool of white supremacy' after anti-police demos in New York

The president of the Black Lives Matter movement in the Greater New York area has claimed that rioting is justified at protests because the 'American way' is through 'bullets and blood' not peaceful protest.

And I'll bet you can still find that on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Can you quote "lefties" and "Democrats" on the board supporting violence during the protests that you and your ilk consistently equivocate with the Trump Insurrection?

I know I didn't support the violence. Nor did I promote it. I, in fact, condemned it while you fellas were posting your support of Kyle Rittenhouse.

No. Leg. To. Stand. On.

Can you quote "lefties" and "Democrats" on the board supporting violence during the protests that you and your ilk consistently equivocate with the Trump Insurrection?

I know I didn't support the violence. Nor did I promote it. I, in fact, condemned it while you fellas were posting your support of Kyle Rittenhouse.

No. Leg. To. Stand. On.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes yes we can! Go back and look at yours and your fellow libs posts during all those months! Cheering it on in the guise of pc culture! Calling for the heads of anyone that stood in their way!
THE SECOND IS THE ONLY THING STANDING IN THE WAY OF THE LIBS TRUE AGENDA!
Yes yes we can! Go back and look at yours and your fellow libs posts during all those months! Cheering it on in the guise of pc culture! Calling for the heads of anyone that stood in their way! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Liar
Looks like Winn fumbled around on the keyboard and discovered the caps lock key. Give enough monkeys a typewriter and one of them will replicate the Bible word for word. Doesn't mean he understands what he wrote though. Winn-Dixie is now LostDixie, but doesn't understand. RIP applies.
I can't recall who if anyone cheered on the riots on this forum, but there were many public figures doing so.

I do recall some defending the riots/protests as okay due to mask wearing and condemning anti-lockdown protests.