Not My President!

Remember the shouts of that phrase from the Dims in 2017? The talk and action of "The Resistance?" The streets of Washington DC set afire and storefronts vandalized and looted during the ceremony? The thousands of people who marched the streets and destroyed vehicles and set them afire. The number of high ranking Dem officials who refused to attend the inaugration?

Yep it happened.

I was stuck at the dealership this morning watching MNSNBC while getting my vehicle serviced. "Armed Insurrection!" "Assassination squads!" Many others. The false accussations were at a fever pitch.

Absolutely nuaseating. The kicker is "Joe Biden will bring this country together" then they'd show a few conciliatory remarks before Biden went into the demonization narrative.

Sickening. Godspeed President Trump.
Biden is NOT my President. Fuck Biden and that loser Harris.
biden's lack of self awareness:

now its time to put our divisions aside and unite as one

lets start afresh and begin to listen to each other

and all you white supremacists out there, we're coming for you

would be funny if not so sad

the first step in starting afresh is owning up to your own and your party's hate and lies

and in other news:

I think justice sotomayor committed racism when she swore in kamala harris, listen if you will to her pronunciation of kamala

but the supreme court hasn't yet ruled on whether anyone but a white male can commit racist acts so she might be ok
Unless you're an executive for a Silicon Valley tech company, a Chinese Manufacturing firm, a phony "green energy" scam org, or a company that relies on the exploited slave labor of illegal immigrants, no Dem president is ever your president.
I don't always eat popcorn, but when I do; it's on days like today. Let the games begin...
now its time to put our divisions aside and unite as one
lets start afresh and begin to listen to each other
and all you white supremacists out there, we're coming for you
would be funny if not so sad
the first step in starting afresh is owning up to your own and your party's hate and lies Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There's no convincing these people the wealthy control their puppet strings, and push false narratives to cause conflicts amongst the poor.

Don't care if you own a house, a nice truck, and make 6 figures, you are still the working poor, and you should unite with the rest of the 95%, instead of following those multi millionaire TV broadcasters telling you to get mad at each other... someday the 95% will wake up and tell the top 5% to go fuck off....
Unless you're an executive for a Silicon Valley tech company, a Chinese Manufacturing firm, a phony "green energy" scam org, or a company that relies on the exploited slave labor of illegal immigrants, no Dem president is ever your president. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
These looks like a copy n paste from Trump's playbook

illegal labor is farm work, republican

scam org - Trump University

Chinese manufacturing - maga hats and casual wear
There's no convincing these people the wealthy control their puppet strings, and push false narratives to cause conflicts amongst the poor.

Don't care if you own a house, a nice truck, and make 6 figures, you are still the working poor, and you should unite with the rest of the 95%, instead of following those multi millionaire TV broadcasters telling you to get mad at each other... someday the 95% will wake up and tell the top 5% to go fuck off.... Originally Posted by bf0082
I posted something very similar the other day about how the rich wish to keep americans divided for their own protection
To bad I still and you have to be fuck in ass and pay taxes regreass if he president or not.
Maybe Canada will open the boarder soon or you trumpy sore losers could move to Russia
Biden is NOT my President. Fuck Biden and that loser Harris. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
If you are a resident, and citizen, of the USA, Biden is your president. Trump was my president for the last four years, even though I despised him.

If you really don't want Biden as your president, you'll need to renounce your citizenship, and move out of the US.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 10:53 AM
These looks like a copy n paste from Trump's playbook

illegal labor is farm work, republican

scam org - Trump University

Chinese manufacturing - maga hats and casual wear Originally Posted by bf0082
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 10:54 AM
If you are a resident, and citizen, of the USA, Biden is your president. Trump was my president for the last four years, even though I despised him.

If you really don't want Biden as your president, you'll need to renounce your citizenship, and move out of the US. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

These silly fuckers aren't moving anywhere but maybe in with their parents!
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 10:56 AM
I posted something very similar the other day about how the rich wish to keep americans divided for their own protection Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yet you believed in Trumpism...
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 10:56 AM
Biden is NOT my President. Fuck Biden and that loser Harris. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Trunp's son wrote a book for you. Unhinged.