A plug for those good, local independents…..

In recent years I find myself inactive locally mostly due to paranoia about getting a bad experience. (yes, I know the risk is low with good due diligence, again, I’m paranoid) Recently, I made what might be my last trip out to NV as a side excursion from a conference I attended in Salt Lake. I went to one of the legal operations out there that I have been to before. Nice, pleasant interaction, no complaints. However a whole lot more expensive and less enjoyable than a good local provider. You also have to wonder if they are getting their appropriate compensation.,.. Anyways, hats off to you local ladies!
The brothels outside Vegas are a massive ripoff. So many good independent women in that town. I'm talking ladies that have been in the game for 10-20+ years and still look as good as they did on day one.
yes kuddos to the local ladies here..yall rock!!!
So do you Dallas!
I have to admit that I am frustrated with local offerings. I am currently considering a trip to either Montreal, Costa Rica or Tijuana.

My preference is for Montreal. The USD is strong against the CAD which means that you can see "model" quality women for less than what many average ladies locally request.

I have visited Montreal in the past. The other amazing thing is that scheduling is easy. You can find a list of ladies available every morning. Text to arrange a visitor and they always arrive on time if not a little early (yes I said early).
It’s frustrating sometimes how long it takes the gala to respond to a text message. I can understand 15-30 minutes or so. But some replied after 6-8 hours or not at all. I’m a bit at fault because I am usually looking for a quick meet up due to my schedule.
It’s frustrating sometimes how long it takes the gala to respond to a text message. I can understand 15-30 minutes or so. But some replied after 6-8 hours or not at all. I’m a bit at fault because I am usually looking for a quick meet up due to my schedule. Originally Posted by omahagolf

I figure you have to allow at least 2 hours to respond.
  • Agog
  • 08-09-2024, 10:30 AM
Give em time. If I were with a lady when she got a message,i sure as hell wouldn't sant to br interupted
Give em time. If I were with a lady when she got a message,i sure as hell wouldn't sant to br interupted Originally Posted by Agog

I don't know for sure, but I would guess most book for an hour, and maybe up to two hours. So while some may respond quicker than an hour, that is more luck than reality. Even two hours is pushing it for a quick response. Low volume providers more likely with quick response.