Best way to pay for Premium Access

Does anyone have any recommendations for upgrading to premium access? I don't want to use my credit card because I've heard there were some issues with the handlers security. I was thinking about a Walmart pre-paid green dot credit card. I was wondering if anyone found something as easy but more anonymous?

Thanks!
Reviews. Right now I have premium access through March of next year. At six weeks per accepted review, you don't even have to do one a month.
Does anyone have any recommendations for upgrading to premium access? I don't want to use my credit card because I've heard there were some issues with the handlers security. I was thinking about a Walmart pre-paid green dot credit card. I was wondering if anyone found something as easy but more anonymous?

Thanks! Originally Posted by Jammer65
If you are interested in purchasing PA, please send an email to websupport@eccie.net for alternate methods.

Reviews. Right now I have premium access through March of next year. At six weeks per accepted review, you don't even have to do one a month. Originally Posted by Poet Laureate
Or you can do it this way, which is more fun!