State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Massage and activities
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Hair styled and cut mid-neck, red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'10", very long legs, full D cup breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Where did you come across this one? What was the damage?
^^^ yep that’s her she’s also has an eccie account as well
Is she the same Sexy Student Cpalm was nutting in? Not saying that Cpalm's UTR was not a hot POA. Just wondering if this one finally decided to fly the coop and be out in the open rather that stay UTR.
Is she the same Sexy Student Cpalm was nutting in? Not saying that Cpalm's UTR was not a hot POA. Just wondering if this one finally decided to fly the coop and be out in the open rather that stay UTR. Originally Posted by hotrix1

That is not the one Cpalm wrote his reviews about. I don’t even see his on Seeking anymore. Maybe she found something consistent or quit.
That is not the one Cpalm wrote his reviews about. I don’t even see his on Seeking anymore. Maybe she found something consistent or quit. Originally Posted by The New Guy
You mean for once you stopped looking at the 45 and older girls.
You mean for once you stopped looking at the 45 and older girls. Originally Posted by duraman

Get it right man. I prefer 60+
Here:https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=5...=eccie_reviews

Looks like she could use better pictures on icky if it’s her.
This is definitely not THAT sexy student. I saw her a few times but ended up with a SB for a while. She texted me about a month ago trying to chat but I was good with my SB. I guess she is still in the game or was looking for some extra cash.
This is definitely not THAT sexy student. I saw her a few times but ended up with a SB for a while. She texted me about a month ago trying to chat but I was good with my SB. I guess she is still in the game or was looking for some extra cash. Originally Posted by grinnertoo
who do you speak of? the one n PCB?s
who do you speak of? the one n PCB?s Originally Posted by irishgringo

Irish just look up sexy student in the reviews cpalm always reviewed her I figured she wasn’t around as I haven’t spoken to her in over a year she’s fun dunno if number is still good or if and email is still active as that was the preferred method of contact she starts with
Yeah PCB. Haven't gotten any coms back from her recently though. Last person I know that tried contacting her through email said she told him she was out of the game. Kinda why I was surprised when I got that text a little while back. She may have just been trying to make some quick cash and looking up old clients.
  • kcjay
  • 04-17-2021, 06:24 AM
Ive been nutting in CPs student since he first posted on her. One time with her roomy just to try one time she hooked me uo with a young hot 19 year old closer to me i still use more often then any. Now the 19 year old is 23 and she set me up with her sister that is 20. Sorry to say they wont play together. Truth be told this keeps me out of normal hobby.
Who is this 23 and 20 year old? You holding out lol