Goodbye Texas!!!

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to say goodbye to yall I have moved away and I started school this week! I'm really happy that i'm moving on I will miss all of my guys some of yall I've been seeing for over ten years!! WOW But there comes a time we need to move on to better things!! if yall ever come to Portland give me a call I would love to visit!!!

Smooches,
PMA
Your a very beautiful woman. Good luck too you in the Future and with school. You will be missed.
only got to see you once but I will remember it for a long time .. simply because you called me after to let me know it was a good time together .. that's class ..... and it was goooooood !!!!!
thank u so much!!!
Bye girly! Have a good year at school! Best of wishes !
Best to ya babe!!
Goodbye Pleasure , you WILL be missed
Happy Trails Pleasure! you were my first provider in the hobby back in Jan. 09! I lived the other side of Tyler and came to Garland 8 times in 2 weeks for your sweet stuff! I was a young man then of 67! you will be missed! :-*
Posting farewell taint is highly recommended .
Good luck!
  • Go4it
  • 10-08-2013, 10:35 PM
She was never my provider but was a lot of fun at BDFW in the "old days"
Congratulations!!!
I lived in the pacific NW for 7 years. The best summers in the world, but fall to late spring is brutal. The oeople are open minded and cool though. You will have lots of fun. I'm only in that part of the world in the summer though.
I'm only in that part of the world in the summer though. Originally Posted by pfmtony
is there any way to make Summer year-round?
is there any way to make Summer year-round? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Funny. I travel often for work too, does that help?