Non Traveling DFW List

I have not seen a high volume of ladies. There is one I have used multiple times as reference and confirmed she has provided me with references. I would like to give her a thank you visit but seems whenever I have time she is out of town. Actually there are two I would like to see again who always seem to be traveling. That is my motivation for asking ....

Is there a list somewhere of ladies who always stay in this area and thus in theory would be easier to schedule on the few occasions when I have time to hang out? If there is can someone share a link to it? If not how about using this thread as a roll call.

If you are a provide who always provides locally and does not rotate cities post a link to your profile here. Even better along with a link post your standard rates. If you have any specials to attract new clients or have review specials going would be nice to know. If you do not want to post those specials in open feel free to send me a private message with details.
There are plenty of what I consider stupid lists out there. This may very well be the worst suggestion. There are about 800 providers in DFW on ECCIE. Most are non-traveling (predominantly). You want a list? Do a search and filter by DFW.
Preferred411.
Doing a search and filtering by DFW would only give a list of people that visit in DFW and would include those who only work here and those who occasionally travel here. If you do not know the answer why not just ignore the thread?
Because the suggestion is stupid. Use ISO forum to find what youre looking for
Can we PLEASE have a new FORUM just for freaking lists?
Can I get a list of the lists
I'm quite sure someone around here is busy at this very moment working on that list.
If you have any specials to attract new clients or have review specials going would be nice to know. If you do not want to post those specials in open feel free to send me a private message with details. Originally Posted by ValenTX
too long didnt read? i summed it up for ya.
Sorry, just tried to post a dumb attempt at sarcasm. I'll leave that to the more experienced trolls.

OP, just look around on this board, and you'll find what you're looking for.

well, here is a polite answer...

you can always have a list of non traveling ladies, but that doesnt mean that they will always be available when you request them. so what good will this list do?

some ladies stay only in dfw but have a limited schedule for whatever reason and would be available less than a lady who travels one day a week but when she is home is available 24/7.

im going to have a cup of coffee to make sure that what i just typed is correct.