Your Dream Doubles Session

If you could pick any two currently working providers to have a doubles session with, including full on girl/girl between them, who would it be?
MAX and Kelly TNT
Autumn Spring/Cathy
Milan & Cameron0908 ....with me of course
As far as independent providers go, I would chose Madison May and Selena51
~Ze~ and Cathy
Alyssa Nicole and Natasha Fame! I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about the two.
  • All4U
  • 04-17-2011, 08:16 PM
~Ze~ and Cathy Originally Posted by Wordsmith

Considering the fact you are on the review forum bumping two year old reviews, I would have thought you would select a combo strong enough to pull your head out of your ass.
Alyssa Nicole and Tabitha Love, dream tag team with two nonstop hot ladies.
Alyssa Nicole and Natasha Fame! I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about the two. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Poppy, you would not get out alive with these two...but what a way to go!

Alyssa and Nina Moretti (not sure Nina would do this...)
Stiletto Kitty and Italiana Princess (gonna attempt this next month)
Elmo, me and any ATF (does that count as a 3-some?)
Megan Fox and Elisha Cuthbert
Ben & Jerry's
~Ze~ and Cathy Originally Posted by Wordsmith
several yrs ago, i experienced a ze warmup, a cathy massage [loving kayla had cathy pinch hit as she had things that came up at the last minue], then a ze closer w/ cathy assiting. wunnerful wunnerful, err, deliteful!!

Alyssa Nicole and Natasha Fame! I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about the two. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
from what i've read of alyssa, that duo would be magnifique!!!
ditto on the blood pressure, but it would be in the southern regions, not body wide!

Stiletto Kitty and Italiana Princess (gonna attempt this next month) Originally Posted by Prolongus
dont even think about it!! you will NOT get out alive!!
actually, another guy and i experienced a tag team against that team. we lost, err, we let them win. we barely made it out alive!!
Considering the fact you are on the review forum bumping two year old reviews, I would have thought you would select a combo strong enough to pull your head out of your ass. Originally Posted by All4U
To each his own. Already seen ItalianaPrincess and StilletoKitty. Cathy and ~Ze~ would be a great time.
To each his own. Already seen ItalianaPrincess and StilletoKitty. Cathy and ~Ze~ would be a great time. Originally Posted by Wordsmith
Really? Tara wasn't on Your list?......hmmm