Name: Spicy Latina Bella 🌶🌶slippery and wet 💦💦💦💦
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: 11047 Ables lane Dallas Texas
Phone: 4692483065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ,Greek Orthodox, Body to body slide, reverse cowgirl,French kissing..(Girlfriend experience)
Hair Length and Color: 22 inches caramel brown and straight down to her butt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5’ft 3 inch 110 lbs big nice round butt beautiful tan skin. Gorgeous face and beautiful eyes with a sweet smile, nice straight white teeth😊
Recommendation: Yes
22 inches? What did you measure it with? Your enormous cock?
Good to know
you're following Bella around like a beaten Puppy! LOL.. 2 reviews of her in 5 days.. I see her hair is still 22 inches; no growth in 5 days?

I kid.

Bella is wonderful.. many a Man would follow her to the ends of the Earth.. never mind that the statement conflicts with the fact that the Earth is round.
Dayum Greek Orthodox
So she's skinny again?
Good to know... She was at Blue on Saturday for only a few hours. Now I know why.
I looked it up on google street view, did it use to be dallas cabaret?
I would love to see her but I hate POA. They cheated me with Lisa 3 times in a row. Would be wonderful if Bella moves to Blue. The mama at POA is a crook.
A threesome with Bella and flower would be a dream come true.
Bella left blue
Bella left blue Originally Posted by Eyeholeman
you don't say? you catch on fast!

I looked it up on google street view, did it use to be dallas cabaret? Originally Posted by Eyeholeman
no, Dallas Cabaret is 2 doors west. When I accompanied my friend to Pearls a few weeks back, he shagged Chanel, and I decided to try a quick visit to Dallas Cabaret at the same time.. it was 7:30 or so, no dancers onstage. I told the Manager I didn't have much time anyway, and I would not wait for dancers to start showing up! it's actually Dallas Cabaret South, there is a Dallas Cabaret North, on Harry Hines, sort of near Nagoya Spa, on the other side of Harry Hines.

I bet that's more information than you care to know, LOL.. Mondays are $5 cover, so go to Pearls late, then wander over to DCS, dancers pour in around 9:00.
  • Gar
  • 08-22-2018, 05:21 PM
no, Dallas Cabaret is 2 doors west. When I accompanied my friend to Pearls a few weeks back, he shagged Chanel, and I decided to try a quick visit to Dallas Cabaret at the same time.. it was 7:30 or so, no dancers onstage. I told the Manager I didn't have much time anyway, and I would not wait for dancers to start showing up! it's actually Dallas Cabaret South, there is a Dallas Cabaret North, on Harry Hines, sort of near Nagoya Spa, on the other side of Harry Hines.
I bet that's more information than you care to know, LOL.. Mondays are $5 cover, so go to Pearls late, then wander over to DCS, dancers pour in around 9:00. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Thanks for the info Chung, I was wondering about that place.
The Rest of the Story gave me a raging hard on. Those rooms are hot.
you're following Bella around like a beaten Puppy! LOL.. 2 reviews of her in 5 days.. I see her hair is still 22 inches; no growth in 5 days?

I kid.

Bella is wonderful.. many a Man would follow her to the ends of the Earth.. never mind that the statement conflicts with the fact that the Earth is round. Originally Posted by Chung Tran