Encounter: Kiss : don't waste your time on this LH dud!

Date: 09/11/2018
Name: Kiss
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill
Phone: 4693585847
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: no-idea@lh.net
URL / Website: -
Activities: Shitty lackluster TS, Fake pathetic IOP, interrupting DATY, cover, K9, Miss, wrapped up 30min early
Hair Length and Color: Nice hair, first tied-up, then loose below shoulder. Seemed to have some highlights, could not tell in the dim light
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She is chubby guys, at least 130 lbs, about 5ft 2in. She looks good when you see her for the 1st time, but there is serious fat on the tummy and crotch area. Big tits, nicely done MMs, probably 3DD's, maybe...lots of makeup to cover the age.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for saving me two bills.
she is 23 not 35, one of the best looking girl out there , maybe you and her don't click
she is 23 not 35, one of the best looking girl out there , maybe you and her don't click Originally Posted by TX_hammer

So she showed you her id?
Yeah yeah something wrong with this review. Either you got the wrong girl or you just got upset because her service is not as open as other K girls.
You are correct on the service part
Yeah yeah something wrong with this review. Either you got the wrong girl or you just got upset because her service is not as open as other K girls.
You are correct on the service part Originally Posted by Itrain
  • chenk
  • 09-15-2018, 10:41 AM
she’s nice girl
Yes I have .. we had a bet going and got to see proof.. it cost me a few hunds..
yes
So if I understand this correctly....one guy saw Kiss' Id/ passport and it showed her age as 26 and another guy saw her Id and it showed her age as 23. LOL.
she’s nice girl Originally Posted by chenk
I am a long time premium member and in ten years have not reviewed or commented; however, this review is so egregiously out of line that I am compelled to weigh in. KISS is an abosolutely beautiful woman that has given me out standing service. Many of her existing reviews are exceedingly complimentary of both her service an gorgeous body I read a significant lack of personal respect and an atitude problem with the reviewer.
So if I understand this correctly....one guy saw Kiss' Id/ passport and it showed her age as 26 and another guy saw her Id and it showed her age as 23. LOL. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
That is funny lmao!
I like Kiss and I consider her the current top provider in our Amp world. Having said that, there is a lot of Truth in this review and I had echoed a few of the sentiments in my review also. If you go along with the flow and don't expect Catholic service and tuma, accept that kissing is ymmv, you will have a good time. If not, your experience will mirror OP's experience.

One thing I will disagree slightly with the op is about her chubbiness. She does have a tad bit of curve arnd her tummy which is noticeable only in certain positions, but she is far from chubbiness.

Lot of the sell out reviews unfortunately over hype the lady and is actually doing a disservice. Kiss has a few NO reviews before and I would urge anyone considering a visit to read those together with this review and adjust your experience expectations.
The problem with some guys is that if they dont get it their way then is trash. My way or the high way.
I'm very critical and had point out flaws on very well reviewed girls. I do agree you might have a small complaint on the service if you didn't get what you were expecting but a lot of things on your review are completely false.
I have to say that currently she has to be on the top 5 amp girls look wise..