OMG I am so excited about my new pics I took this morning I just had to share my joy!

Wow, I thought I had lost my photogenic ability, my pics just haven't been looking like I wanted to look lately, until this morning... I am so happy to have some pics I can display proudly. I couldn't wait to show you guys... Please don't rip me to shreds, coed!

• dals
  • 10-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Nice pics. Would have loved on sitting, legs up, looking up the valley and the front of your body. I love "Come hither" type of post. The last one almost is that, but without your leg demurely turned to the side. ��
Nice pics. Would have loved on sitting, legs up, looking up the valley and the front of your body. I love "Come hither" type of post. The last one almost is that, but without your leg demurely turned to the side. �� Originally Posted by dals
I think I did take a couple like that, I have a lot more pics I didn't post with this threAD.

Let me check it out Dals, and if I can fulfil your request, I certainly will do so hunni...

There's a few more... Dals I'm still looking hunni bunch...
Nice photos Kitty. Lovin the fish nets!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Not a Photoshop expert, but filters yeah. Also,much easier to get glamour shots and posing with a laptop than with a video.

Kitty would make an excellent cam girl.
  • MW76
  • 10-18-2017, 12:04 PM
You look really hot in those pics!! You should post some of them on the weekly Sexy Grandma Wednesday threads.
No offense but I think you look better as a brunette.
I do agree with the brunette assessment. Or, if you enjoy blonde, I'd suggest not doing platinum. It doesn't really blend well with your skin tone. I respect the look you're going for... but I personally think that you look so much more striking with the darker tones in your hair.

Background looks way different. New incall?
Slubby, you weren't complaining when I met you. So why be mean to me now? Those aren't photoshopped they are mildly edited with a free editing app called Picmonkey.

MW76, any luck on finding an indentured slave? I didn't think so... btw, you won't have any luck trying to troll me either. I'd have to respect you to be bothered by you and that isn't happening. So go take your ass to sleep somewhere hunni, you're so tired you can't even open your eyes to see I look nothing like a grandma... that's platinum blonde sweetheart not gray. You don't have to lie to kick it...

Thank you Kendall, that was sweet of you. Yeah, fishnets are great... I just threw these on to cover up all my cellulite I couldn't photoshop off my ass. I'm joking...

I have considered camming for a while now Ze, thank you btw, I don't know why I just don't go ahead and just try it... I have accounts on cam sites I've never used.

I have considered camming for a while now Ze, thank you btw, I don't know why I just don't go ahead and just try it... I have accounts on cam sites I've never used. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Do it. Seriously-- its extra income and it never hurts to try. If you decide its not for you then you've lost nothing but a few hours of time. Camming has helped keep me afloat during my break.
Hot pics Kitty! Really love the ass pics!
I am such joy today.