Looking for an actual relationship

I'm looking for an ex-provider or a provider who plans to retire in the foreseeable future who wants to be in a relationship. I'm retired from hobbying, but was in the hobby for about 20 years. I was with about 500 providers. That's something most women who haven't been in this lifestyle wouldn't understand or accept. Men and women who have been in the hobby can relate to each other's past. I'm not looking for free sessions. I'm looking for an actual relationship that has the potential to become serious. I'm a decent looking man who could easily find a woman on eHarmony, Match, etc. But the majority of women on these sites haven't been in the hobby.

Interested providers or ex-providers please PM and we can see if there's mutual attraction and chemistry. Replies will remain confidential.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-10-2017, 02:12 AM
You want a whore to be a whore without being a whore...

Fuck a whore and make her not want to be a whore for anyone else but you.

I wonder which major fucker you are that is hiding behind a re-tread...
Lmfao
Welcome back MW76 or whatever that handle was....Youre not very adept at disguising yourself ijs
Man, you're crazy. Providers love money. They still have feelings
like normal women.So you want a loyal girl who is only a whore with you?

I have dated strippers before and believe it's a nightmare maybe it's my bad luck. Recommend You only fuck them for fun and date
a normal church girl who is not exposed to this world.
Knock her up.
Lol Admiral!
You want a whore to be a whore without being a whore...

Fuck a whore and make her not want to be a whore for anyone else but you.

I wonder which major fucker you are that is hiding behind a re-tread... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You obviously don't believe it's possible to be a hobbyist or provider and find an actual relationship. Maybe you don't believe YOU can find or are worthy of a real relationship based on love and not what's in it for someone else. So you're being negative towards other hobbyists and providers who might actually find a real relationship. I'm not looking for someone who wants to stay in the hobby. I'm looking for someone looking to retire in the foreseeable future. It wouldn't work longterm if one partner tried to stay in.

Also, you shouldn't concern yourself with sending me a PM until your attitude improves. Good looks don't make up for a bad attitude.
  • grean
  • 11-10-2017, 07:18 AM
The other threads were just wanting lower prices. This fool wants freebies.
The other threads were just wanting lower prices. This fool wants freebies. Originally Posted by grean
lol I doubt providers will give him free pussy at least he's Brad Pitt, this guy is dilusional.
You and honeydavis would be a perfect match.
You obviously don't believe it's possible to be a hobbyist or provider and find an actual relationship. Maybe you don't believe YOU can find or are worthy of a real relationship based on love and not what's in it for someone else. So you're being negative towards other hobbyists and providers who might actually find a real relationship. I'm not looking for someone who wants to stay in the hobby. I'm looking for someone looking to retire in the foreseeable future. It wouldn't work longterm if one partner tried to stay in.

Also, you shouldn't concern yourself with sending me a PM until your attitude improves. Good looks don't make up for a bad attitude. Originally Posted by New Day
History has shown the mass majority that these situations do not work out. The number of failed relationships vs. the number of successful relationships is at about a 25:1 or so ratio. I literally know ONE that has worked, and she isn't retired...

If anything, these scenarios tend to actually work a bit better when there is NOT an expectation that one or both parties is going to quit. Quite literally-- every scenario I personally know of where she "retired"... she was back within a year-- more broke than ever from trying to make it work and getting dumped to the curb with a year of lost wages.

What you're doing is asking a woman to intentionally put herself at a disadvantage for you. You may not see it that way-- but that is what it is...
Over 500 providers huh?....Sounds like Daaaaaman in disguise.
  • BLM69
  • 11-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Knock her up. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It's only pretend so it's OK