Please respect my privacy

I have changed sexes for love and I would appreciate it if those of you chatterering about who I used to be would respect my privacy. Thancks.

Anyone who has been connecting handles, please stop. Some people have chosen to be hateful because they don't agree with my lifestyle and my choice. If you have received a message connecting this handle to a former member, please RTM that pm as it is highly against the rules that are meant to protect the identies of board members.
Naturally
Wait. You had a sex change?
I thought known mandles got banned. Why do you get special treatment?
Must be some serious love to go and have your dick removed...

How much does a Panamanian Penectomy cost in the Phillipines these days, anyhow?
Must be some serious love to go and have your dick removed...

How much does a Panamanian Penectomy cost in the Phillipines these days, anyhow? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Maybe they got a dick added but doubt it but the thought has crossed my mind that if I got my dick removed I could save a lot of money and probably think more clearly. Problem is I’d never leave the house, stay inside playing with myself all day.
Couldn't be that. I mean, the OP had a sex change because they found love.. and the OP has a review up... so the only logical conclusion is that DentBick went Caitlyn on us.
Abe , is this you again?
I have changed sexes for love ... Originally Posted by DentBick
So, ‘Male’ is correct, at least this week?
Doesn't this thread...

Aw... fuck it...

I am sure someone will PM me the whole thing, so I will learn the drama, even though i was completely ignorant od the situation...
I'm confused. Addadictomy or choppadickoffamy?
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2017, 08:24 PM
I thought known mandles got banned. Why do you get special treatment? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
X2
There are no rules here, only guidelines. Guidelines are open to interpretation.

Can you clarify which operation you had; Addadictomy or choppadickoffamy?

Also if it was addadictomy, doesn't that mean they cut your tits off and gave you a strap-on? Technically you could still be a provider.
#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

Please contact websupport@eccie.net to clarify, failure to do so may result in the account being suspended.