Hey providers a question to all of you

I was wondering if the economy is hurting you gals as much as the rest of us? Or is business booming?
You cannot group all providers together on this...

Also not being rude at all but its not polite to talk about finances...we would be blasted if we asked about a clients.

Bottom line....this can be a recession proof business but it will not work the same for everyone and there are always ups and downs in the year.
Ive seen no difference, I turn away a lot and refer them to others but I'm low volume.
Wow ok sorry I was just wondering with all the economic news out there that's all
  • fun4u
  • 09-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I dont think your question was rude.. I will answer you..
I am Bella. I have been in the adult business 15+ years. Yes business is very slow right now.. In the past month business has slowed down even more.
There is still money to be made, but it is not easy..
Hope this answers your question!
The providers who run there business well, keep costs under control, and save as much as they can are doing just fine. Just like the rest of the business world. Even in good times, some ladies do extremly well and others do OK. Right now, I talk to a lot of providers and strippers who complain about being slow. Some are lying because they hope to get more money or most of them forget its a business and work when they need money and slack off when they don't. There is a reason why the last week and the first few days of the month are great bargin times for the guys.

If you watch the ads closely, there are some who never have specials, yet remain booked all the time. And its not the "best" looking women nor the ones with the lowest rates who seem to be doing just fine. Its the ones who understand how to run their business. They may not be making what they did a few years ago, but they are doing OK.
The providers who run there business well, keep costs under control, and save as much as they can are doing just fine. Just like the rest of the business world. Even in good times, some ladies do extremly well and others do OK. Right now, I talk to a lot of providers and strippers who complain about being slow. Some are lying because they hope to get more money or most of them forget its a business and work when they need money and slack off when they don't. There is a reason why the last week and the first few days of the month are great bargin times for the guys.

If you watch the ads closely, there are some who never have specials, yet remain booked all the time. And its not the "best" looking women nor the ones with the lowest rates who seem to be doing just fine. Its the ones who understand how to run their business. They may not be making what they did a few years ago, but they are doing OK. Originally Posted by Bubba3452

AMEN!!
Hey,
I don't think it's a rude question at all. When I see a small business owner and things look slow, there is always a sense of feeling sorry and want them to do well.