For those of you that have PM'd me, I'm sorry.

Somehow I let my ROS access expire and I am down to just 50 PMs allowed in my inbox. I've tried to answer all of your requests a few minutes ago by email, but if I missed any of you, please PM me again. After deleting all but my infraction emails, I have room for 32 more PMs, so please be concise in your requests.

Now the question falls upon me: when is my next review? I've already got a session in the works, so I should have a new review for you and a good story soon. Hopefully with a model release form to post as well.

PM me for details - I'll try to clean out my box quickly, but sometimes I get 40 PMs in just one day.
PM me for details - I'll try to clean out my box quickly, but sometimes I get 40 PMs in just one day. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Are those from mainly men seeking info, women seeking cash, or a mix?
I've already got a session in the works, so I should have a new review for you and a good story soon. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
what a quandary...read BBL's next review, or read up on Kim Kardashian's latest escapades. they're both so starving for attention.
I think I'll wait for Logan's next review. I prefer his prose but will read BBL's for the entertainment value and who to add to my DNS list.
they're both so starving for attention. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
It wouldn't be a far stretch to declare that EVERYONE in this hobby is "starving for attention."

Thanks BBL! I was wondering what I could use to clean the buggers out of my nose.
BBL, could you come over and roll around in my garden for awhile? My petunias aren't growing as well as I'd like and I think they need some fertilizer.
BBL, could you come over and roll around in my garden for awhile? My petunias aren't growing as well as I'd like and I think they need some fertilizer. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Now that right there's some funny "shit!"
oh man....+1 pm that
Only 40 PMs in one day? Shit, I thought most of us got 100-200...
BBL, could you come over and roll around in my garden for awhile? My petunias aren't growing as well as I'd like and I think they need some fertilizer. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
SJ, you finally said something I agree with!:clap ping:
It's reassuring in a sluggish economy to see a renter concerned for the property's curb appeal. Real estate truly is on the rebound.