Pelosi absent from tv ?

Hopefully Pelosi won't be able to get any more tv time.

With Pelosi and Hillary not able to get on tv, America is already becoming great again.
She can stay home and get hammered with her hubby.
Unlike some people, she chose to step away from a leadership position without questioning results of vote counts.
Unlike some people, she chose to step away from a leadership position without questioning results of vote counts. Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so

https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/st...22009048494080

nancy the nag is 82. when she takes her bra off in San Fran her nipples are in the antarctic

time to put that nag out to pasture ... or the glue factory.

who was prez in 2017?

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.

who was nancypants talking about????? we know who.

Attached Images File Type: jpg nancypants.JPG (48.6 KB, 117 views)
Those blue check marks still going for $8, wacky?
Interesting. But Twitter has had a problem validating if the posts on Twitter are from a fake account created by someone other that the actual person.

So a post becomes: believe it or not
Ole Nancy just got her hat handed to her.

I thing the sorry cunt and her husband should be investigated for insider trading in their nefarious stock dealings.
Those blue check marks still going for $8, wacky? Originally Posted by Precious_b

Nice attempt at deflection. How about you speak to your comment that Nancy never questioned election results in light of her tweet brought to us by WK. "Sorry I made a mistake" doesn't make you a lesser man". Try it.
There is no proof that is her Twitter account.
Now you take social media as your sources ?
Hopefully Pelosi won't be able to get any more tv time.

With Pelosi and Hillary not able to get on tv, America is already becoming great again. Originally Posted by VitaMan
America will be even greater once the two morons in the White House are gone and replaced with those with a functioning brain stem.
Interesting. But Twitter has had a problem validating if the posts on Twitter are from a fake account created by someone other that the actual person.

So a post becomes: believe it or not Originally Posted by VitaMan

Pelosi said it. FACT.

Those blue check marks still going for $8, wacky? Originally Posted by Precious_b

the tweet is from 2017. whatever method used then isn't this new "paid" verification.

Now you take social media as your sources ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

i'll let you guys stew on this for awhile. the proof is there that Pelosi did say the 2016 election was "hijacked" and the source is both surprising and irrefutable.

let's see if you can find it?
It's not that interesting
It's not that interesting Originally Posted by VitaMan

apparently interesting enough for you to disclaim it.

and pelosi was "interesting" enough you started a thread about her.
Yawn....
Nice attempt at deflection. How about you speak to your comment that Nancy never questioned election results in light of her tweet brought to us by WK. "Sorry I made a mistake" doesn't make you a lesser man". Try it. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Now you take social media as your sources ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
What that guy said.

But to be followed....

PS HF, I can't see why you can't get laid in Miami. Land of beautiful people down there of all persuasions.