Trumpette Election Worker Guilty of Voter Tampering

Gee, you don’t say! Who’d thunk that would happen?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/worker-...n-tina-peters/
All I can say is that she looks just as lovely as the other typical Trumpette clowns. Why do so many of these trailer park Trumpette folks all look like a form of a similar fucked up variation of the same person? Inbreeding?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to commit a crime like that? Trump must have magical powers over his people. They will do anything for him. I'm actually kind of jealous. I can't even get my own spoiled brat kiddos to take out the trash for me without bribing them, yet a fucking narcissistic arrogant dummy like Trump gets people to commit crimes for him because they love him so much.

He even gets people to willingly risk going to jail for sedition for him because they love him so much. That's some ancient civil war type shit... the man is even a better con man than I thought. I won't lie though because I kind of admire that. You can hate the playa but not the game. LOL
Just another great post that will be ignored by the trumpy cartel. If they can't deny deny deny or blame blame blame or hunter hunter hunter they will ignore ignore ignore. Class acts for sure