Fox News Loses It's Mind - Tells Biggest Lie Ever

Big Louie Is Losing His Mind...............

As the Obama presidency clock countdowns to zero, it will be fun to watch them spin like maniacs.

Historians will label the Obama years - Our Lost Decade.

You should read the laughable bullshit posted by Obamadrones in this thread.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1273245
BL, you are no better in your "reporting" than Emerson.

At least Emerson has the integrity to come on the air and admit his mistake with a profuse apology, disclaiming any Fox involvement. You simply evaporate, after "dropping a turd in the elevator" (figuratively speaking, of course, to be perfectly factual).

A further "correction" ... Emerson is NOT "Fox's so-called "expert" on Muslim terrorist"! But this is yours:

Enjoy the next couple of years. You probably will not like the next eight or so following them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wondered how soon till your "man crush" pic would emerge. Have you got invited for a round yet?
BTW, more liberals watch Fox News than MSNBC and CNN combined..........

CNN has thrown the towel in on competing in the evening time slot.....they are now running Anthony Bourdain food stories against Bill O'Reilly on Fox....

And when Jean Pirrrio was talking about global Jihad, CNN was running Morgan Spurlock investigations into "America's trash epidemic".....

BTW, more liberals watch Fox News than MSNBC and CNN combined..........

CNN has thrown the towel in on competing in the evening time slot.....they are now running Anthony Bourdain food stories against Bill O'Reilly on Fox....

And when Jean Pirrrio was talking about global Jihad, CNN was running Morgan Spurlock investigations into "America's trash epidemic".....

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sheep can come from both sides of thew isle.
Big Louie Is Losing His Mind...............

As the Obama presidency clock countdowns to zero, it will be fun to watch them spin like maniacs.

Historians will label the Obama years - Our Lost Decade.

You should read the laughable bullshit posted by Obamadrones in this thread.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1273245 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So you are saying that Wisconsin and America are trending Romney? Or is that what's MLK said just before he emigrated to Obama's Islamic slave state?

Just for shits and giggles, why not back up some of your ridiculous bullshit with facts? Or T least the subject matter of the thread ... oops, it's about faux News lying. Well, I guess that needed some of your special attention!

For you, the "Shithead of Spin," to accuse anyone of spinning anything is ludicrous.

I'll repeat this .. I don't know how you fuckers get through a day living in this hellhole of a nation!
You got a link to the Rupert Murdoch apology?

Please post.

Or if not Murdoch, then the Roger Ailes apology........

....everyone from Murdoch on down has been apologizing ........... Originally Posted by BigLouie
Hey look at the bright side.... If Fox News lied, it means we don't have a damn thing to worry about from Muslims living in the US or the UK or France or Germany, etc. They are all good citizens who are quick to assimilate and accept our legal system and our freedoms and our values and our norms. And it is perfectly ok and safe for any of us to walk through their neighborhoods with our Muslim girlfriends wearing short skirts, make-up and no rags covering their heads.

That's the point of your thread, right Little Phooey?
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2015, 10:15 AM
And it is perfectly ok and safe for any of us to walk through their neighborhoods with our Muslim girlfriends wearing short skirts, make-up and no rags covering their heads.

I mean, that's the point of your thread, right Little Phooey? Originally Posted by lustylad
You have a Muslim girlfriend ?

You got a link to the Rupert Murdoch apology?

Please post.

Or if not Murdoch, then the Roger Ailes apology........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Or the MLK quote?

Please post.
If we had a thread for every time the rest of the mainstream media lied to cover this administration's ass we wouldn't have room for any other topic. There would be pages and pages and pages......
In the interview with Jeanine Pirro of Fox News, broadcast on Sunday, Mr. Steven Emerson, Fox's so-called "expert" on Muslim terrorist said that in Britain, “there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.”

Mr. Emerson also said, “In parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound, seriously, anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

You would think that Jeanine Pirro would question this but no she came back with. “You know what it sounds like to me, Steve? It sounds like a caliphate within a particular country,” she said.

As you can imagine Emerson admitted to making the entire thing up and everyone from Murdoch on down has been apologizing and back tracking. The British have not been amused and everyone from the PM on down has been hammering Fox.

Meanwhile Fox has been the butt of jokes, even Al Jazeera America has been taking shots at them.

And the conservatives wonder why people refer to Fox News as Faux News. Originally Posted by BigLouie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg
About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama.
About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Here's a Media Matters' lie, BL:

"[T]he claim that Clinton's haircut delayed air traffic at LAX or elsewhere is flatly disproved by Federal Aviation Administration records, as reported more than 13* years ago."
After blatantly stating the whole story was a 'lie', Media Matters equivocates and says:

"According to Federal Aviation Administration records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, the May 18 haircut caused no significant delays of regularly scheduled passenger flights..."

Notice, BL, "no significant delays" is not the same as the Media Matters' lead "claim that Clinton's haircut did not delay air traffic at LAX". The fact is, Media Matters flat out lied when they said that the story about delays was a "myth".

"[T]he official definition of a delay requires that an airplane be held up for at least 15 minutes; when that criterion is applied, two airplanes were delayed."

And, BL, don't forget how CNN's Candy Crowley aided and abetted Odumbo in his lie about the Rose Garden speech during the debates. Not only did the network not apologize to the public, it handed out kudos to Crowley for her part in the lie.

And more recently on MSNBC where MSNBC's Chris Hayes does not rebuke State Senator Nasheed for her remarks about a rogue cop standing over a kneeling, submissive Michael Brown and shooting him in the head (a lie that was too often repeated last summer):

State Sen. JAMILAH NASHEED (D-Missouri): "I'm appalled. The people should have a right to know. You have -- it's unjustifiable. How can you justify killing and shooting down a man in the middle of a street, execution-style, again simply because his only crime was walking in the middle of the street wanting to visit his grandmother."
So you're defending Faux News by blasting a blog, IBIdiot.

Makes perfect sense.

What's your point? How does your "defense" of Faux News disprove or even justify the debacle that took place on their network?
About what I expected out of most of you. You cannot/ will not discuss the topic at hand, Fox totally makes up outrageous lies. You have to go on about Obama. I am coming to realize that maybe ECCIE should have a separate forum for the handful that use every thread as an excuse to bash Obama about anything, no matter what the thread is about. Heck the thread can be about prickly heat and by the third post Whirlaway would be on a rant about Obama. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Okay, I'm going to call you on this. First, tell us all what you consider to be a lie, not a mistake but a lie. Now that you can tell us all what a lie is, now tell us five of these lies that Fox News made up. By made up I don't want to hear where Fox News repeats something from another network because you said that Fox News made it up. So it has to be something that originated from Fox News. If you can't do that then go and shove your head back up your ass and leave.