Out of curiosity…

I’ve seen “Spa City Girlz” or whatever they are called now advertise pretty often out of Hot Springs but I’ve never seen anyone do a review on it or even mention them. What’s the deal with that? Are they a waste of time?
I've heard they cost at least double what any other provider will. However, they have a permenant location you can just walk into and last I heard they take credit cards. It's a lively place.
I've heard they cost at least double what any other provider will. However, they have a permenant location you can just walk into and last I heard they take credit cards. It's a lively place. Originally Posted by bigrocklr
I'd really think twice before using a credit card there for a couple of reasons.
I'd really think twice before using a credit card there for a couple of reasons. Originally Posted by Baconman
Yeah I was thinking the same thing
Can someone confirm something I heard. I was told when you go in there that they ask for your id and give it back to you when you leave.
It's been a long time, but in my experience they ask to see ID and return it immediately.
Good to know. That sounds better than keeping it
It's a little pricey overall but you have options depending on what you're looking for.

You keep your ID but they keep your cell phone in a mailbox at the front desk if you enter with it last time I was there.
That's a no go. You're better off leaving your phone in the car or glove box