SA/SB

Wondering what others experience has been on Seeking Arraignments or Secret Benefits?
SB is pretty much a waist of tike for me. SA has yielded a few good providers. You have to weed through a lot of scams and girls selling pics. A lot of the girls do not get it and are timid. Some are really into and are really looking for sites like p411. You really have to weed out who is who. I have had luck finding a few quality ladies
I met up with a island athlete who had profiles on both websites. The profiles are removed, at least until she can get a new visa and return. My only experience, so far. I might have gotten lucky.
I've been on and off of SA for several years. Be careful is all I can say. There are some legitimate girls there but there are a ton of girls looking for money for nothing. There are also some who will see you and then threaten to expose you if you don't keep giving. The last one I met did that and I won't go back there again.
I've never been on SB and don't plan on being on there. I haven't been on SA for quite a while. But when I was on there some years ago many of the providers at the time on ECCIE and p411 had SA profiles. So it was a way for me to screen them further should I choose to see them. Just so I knew they were legit. Outside of seeing providers on there it was hit or miss with independent SBs looking for a SD. You had to screen for those that wanted a pay for play type of arrangement. I actually met a young SB that wasn't looking to have more than one SD. She wasn't looking for a SD as much as she was looking for a stable relationship. We actually started a long term relationship and have kids together so that is the reason why I've not been on SA for a long time. My experience is not the norm so take it for what it's worth.
If you're looking on SB and their profile has verified on it. They usually are DTF. Just depends if the price is right. SA, I like because you can weed out bs quickly and move on. Found some very reliable ladies that way. Just remember don't get caught up with the sad stories. With any choice you use be careful stay away from scammers and the buy pics or videos before meeting up because they won't most likely. Absolutely don't send deposits to someone you have no prior knowledge of them being real. You're going to fuck up when trying to meet women just hope for the best and learn from your mistakes and not repeat them.
Few are there! I suggest not going there, it's not safe
I was on both of those sites before becoming a legit provider on P411 The guys on there are just as awful as yall say the women are. Only 2 I met turned out to be decent men, but still most wanted PPM anyway, so I figured why not just go legit. Also, my best site that produced more quality hobbyists was AM. Which was odd tome considering what it's advertised for. When on sugar sites I still had trouble convincing men I was real. I never sold content, or asked for deposits. I even told one hobbyist he made a huge mistake sending me the whole donation before meeting me.I told him had that been almost anyone else, they likely wouldn't have showed up.
I'll go out on a limb and say guys are worse than ladies by a mile on SA or SB. At least on here there's some monitoring for unsafe business for all parties concerned.
Hoursefly2 seems to find darlings on SA.. I joined for a short time but couldn’t find anyone.. I have trouble with those listcrawler sites, skipthegames and others I see folks finding girls on elsewhere .. in NEA word of mouth Tryst and P411 seem to be the only places to find legit providers..
  • BK
  • 10-31-2023, 05:54 PM
I have met with a bunch off those sites. It is way more work than I like to put in to be honest. Dodging scammers, etc. but I got lucky and found someone that I have been seeing a couple times a month now going on 6 years.